Chapter 2 - Horrifying Dreams (Part 1)

"Rise and Shine maggots!!" Monokuma said through the speakers. "It's 7am so it's time to get your lazy butts off of your beds, while also get ready for another despair inducing day! Oh, and as a little reward for winning yesterday's trial, I opened a few new rooms for you! I encourage you to go crazy!!"

Leo woke up from Monokuma's announcement, he was still tired from the trial that they had yesterday, so he showered and went over to the cafeteria where a few classmates such as June and Mac were present.

"Morning Leo." June said while greeting Leo with a smile.

"Morning." Mac said as he did the same for him.

Leo sat down and waited for everyone else to show up, soon after a few minutes, everyone was now present.

"So much for everyone arriving on time." Mandy grumbled.

"Hey! It's takes me years to get my hair to look this good!" Sasha said as she used her hand to flip her hair. "You would understand if you had locks that are as gorgeous as mine."

Beast Boy then smelled something pleasant. "Mm, what is that smell?"

"Marinette and Ruby are in the kitchen baking donuts." Raven said as she looked at the kitchen.

"So did you guys hear Monokuma's announcement?" Mac asked.

"Yup, the school map's been updated." Velma said as she looked at her E-Handbook. "Seems like Monokuma gave us access to the second floor."

"I say we go and check it out." Kuki said. "We might have another chance of finding a way to escape."

"Maybe, plus we might try and find some more information about this school." Velma explained.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard from the kitchen. "What was that!?" Mac said as he was startled by the crash.

The some of the students went inside the kitchen to see most of the floor covered in flour, a metal latter was on the ground which might've been the source of that crash, Ruby was also on the ground covered in flour.

"It's everywhere..." Ruby said feeling embarrassed about the flour around the school.

"Are you alright dudette?" Amethyst asked.

Sasha just laughed at the flour covered Ruby. "Oh man, I gotta be honest with you Ruby!" She said as she took a picture of Ruby covered in flour with her E-Handbook. "That is such a good look for you, it describes on how you're such a clutz."

Sasha continued laughing and walked away to go somewhere else, Ruby felt discouraged from what Sasha said and held her head low.

"It's okay Ruby." Mac said helping her up. "Ignore what Sasha said, you're not a clutz."

"Yeah, you were just trying to help." Marinette said as she was putting the donuts in the fryer.

"Thanks but I'm okay now." Ruby said as she still felt discouraged. "I'm really sorry for the mess I made..." So she left the kitchen walked somewhere else.

Mac couldn't help but feel bad for Ruby, he didn't want to let Ruby feel sad. Leo and June felt bad as well.

Soon after they finished cleaning up, Leo went over to check the rooms on the second floor, the first room was the library on where Raven, Donnie and Velma were found.

"Wow, this library is so big." Donnie said as he was impressed. The library was indeed big, there were dozens of shelves that were organized and tidy, plus a few tables on where people will have like a study session or have a place to sit to read their books.