The News From Lancaster Territory

The brand New Year of The Pagan Year brings with it great tidings of joy for The Howard family especially for Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR and his wife, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart, who is the daughter of Lord Alexander Charles Stuart and Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg.

Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Alexandrina Charlene have been married since June 21, 2299 and they decided like Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck JR to put having their first child until Lancaster was prospering and the people were content.

Lord Andrew Charles JR had learned to govern Lancaster Territory with little help from any of his kin and with Lady Alexandrina by his side. They became the best loved out of all the Howard's that governed Lancaster Territory.

In the pagan year of 2303, which began on October 31 it was in November that Lady Alexandrina Charlene discovered that she was pregnant with their child.

Their child would be born around Mabon of 2303.

Lady Alexandrina was two months pregnant with their first child.

Lady Alexandrina shares the good news with her husband, Lord Andrew Charles JR and he looks up from his chair where he is reading.

Lord Andrew Charles JR smiles and says, " We are indeed blessed."

"Lord Andrew Charles JR. You know I am the child of bi-racial marriage." Lady Alexandrina states, "So was my mother."

Lord Andrew Charles JR tells her, " When I was growing up Lady Alexandrina my mother used to sing a song to her children called "Jesus Loves All The Children of The World."

"My maternal grandfather told my mother we are all human beings regardless of race, creed, nationality, and sex." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"The last time I checked we all bleed red blood unless we hail from the Planet Vulcan." Lord Andrew Charles JR tells her.

"I think your mother is absolutely beautiful and your father was blessed to marry such a beautiful woman as your mother." Lord Andrew Charles JR tells her.

"Lady Josephine Isabella has noble blood running through her veins. I mean through the Royal House of Bourbons and The Royal House of Habsburg. I do believe they are related through two thrones of both France and Spain and Portugal." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

Lord Andrew Charles JR tries to remember the song that his mother, Lady Karissa taught him and he thinks and remembers it goes like this

"Jesus loves the little children

All the children of the world

Red & yellow, black & white

They are precious in his sight

Jesus loves the little children of the world

Jesus cares for all the children