Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard

Lord Andrew Charles Howard watched his eldest daughter Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane blossom into a beautiful little girl with golden blonde hair and blue eyes.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was his heiress to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12 but her second cousin Lord Richard Edward Howard III and they were second cousins and Lord Richard Edward Howard would one day inherit the Dukedom of Wessex Territory from his father Lord Richard Edward Howard JR.

Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and Lady Suzanne Gina Beaufort Duke and Duchess of Wessex Territory.

Lord Richard Edward JR and Lord Andrew Charles are first cousins and they share the same grandfather Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.

Lord Richard Edward Howard JR was born in 2251 in August to Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and Lady Frederica Georgina Churchill.

Lady Frederica gives birth to a daughter Lady Racina Edwina Howard in 2258.

Lord Richard Edward Howard JR marries Lady Suzanne Beaufort in 2269 but they put off having their family until 2276 and Lord Richard Edward III is born on September 21, 2276.

Lady Suzanne gives birth to Lady Joanna Mary Howard in 2281.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard creates Lady Joanna Mary Howard Duchess of Plymouth Territory upon her birth in November of 2281.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard reinstates both Lord Frederick William Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard JR to titles and position.

Lord Frederick William Howard JR is Lord Andrew Charles Howard's grand Uncle.

Lady Karissa watches over their daughter's as they play with their cousins Lord Richard Edward III and Lord David William Beck JR.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann in the garden at Beltane Manor.