The Birth of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory

It is Lady Elizabeth's 20th birthday on May 1, 2295 and Lady Karissa wakes up for the last time and she is 45 years old.

She looks back and remembers 20 years ago she gave birth to her first child and daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and now she is about to give birth to her final child 20 years later on Lady Elizabeth's 20th birthday.

Lord Andrew Charles is sleeping next to her and she wakes up and she climbs out of their bed and she reaches for her communicator and calls Lord Charles Andrew III.

Lord Charles Andrew III reaches for his communicator and she says, " Lord Charles Andrew IV and you better come out to Beltane Manor as I am in labor."

Lord Charles Andrew III jumps out of bed and he tells her, " I will have Susan dress Lord Charles IV and I will get dressed and we will be there as soon as we can."

"I will notify Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas and Lord Frederick William and dad." Lord Charles Andrew III tells her.

When Lord Andrew Charles reaches over to touch her he doesn't find her by his side and he sits up in bed and he looks at her and says, " You are in labor I have been through this with you before."

"I have already contacted Lord Charles Andrew III and he is on the way out and he has notified Lord Richard, Lord Frederick, Lord Thomas and Lord Charles Andrew JR." Lady Karissa explains.

"You need to contact Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck." Lady Karissa asks.

Lord David Beck receives the communication and he says , "Lady Katherine, Lady Davina and I are on the way."

Lady Elizabeth receives the message and she reaches for her sleeping husband, Lord Richard Edward III and says, "Get up Lord Richard Edward. Mom is in labor and today is my 20th birthday."

"Happy Birthday my darling Lady Bess and what a great birthday present your mother is giving you." Lord Richard tells her.

"Uncle Lord Charles Andrew wants a daughter and he is going to name her Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"Go take your shower and I will prepare Lady Karissa as we are headed back for Beltane Manor and I have contacted Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck JR." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

Lord Richard Edward climbs out of bed, walks into the bathroom and takes a quick shower and he walks over to his wardrobe and picks out a day suit to wear to travel out to Beltane in.

Lady Elizabeth gets dressed and she walks into the nursery and dresses Lady Karissa and carries her in her arms and Lord Richard Edward and Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa walk out of Wessex Manor where their carriage is waiting.

They climb into their carriage and they head for Beltane Manor in her childhood home.

Lady Samhain and Lord David William Beck JR travel out with Lord David William, Lady Katherine and Lady Davina in their carriage and head for Beltane Manor.

Lord David tells Lady Katherine, " This better be the last delivery for a while."

Lord David William looks at his son " I don't want to hear that Lady Samhain is pregnant."

"No. Not yet father. We have decided to wait." Lord David William Jr explains

"We were just married last year and we will wait until 2298 to try." Lord David JR explains

"You are very sensible Lord David JR and Lady Samhain." Lord David tells them both.

"We want children, Lord David, but we want to wait a while. I have to govern Clarence Territory." Lady Samhain explains.