female anatomy

the second of the anatomy chapters! welcome. if you've made it this far- you're a real one. does this feel like sex ed yet? if yes, GOOD, because you need it. can't write smut without knowing how the human body works.

*note: there is a lot going on in this chapter, so i'll put this link (https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/health-and-wellness/sexual-and-reproductive-anatomy/what-are-parts-female-sexual-anatomy) right here so you can read more. i'll be skimming over some stuff and mostly summarizing.*

THE BREASTS SECTION

literally THEE thing you need to know:

is one of your characters lactating? well, they can't do it without being pregnant/post-pregnancy. now some of you might be saying, "but adam, yes they can!" and that's true! it's called GALACTORRHEA and it is a MEDICAL ISSUE that happens to not only afab people, but also men and occasionally newborns. your afab characters CANNOT LACTATE (PRODUCE MILK) WITHOUT BEING/HAVING JUST BEEN PREGNANT UNLESS THEY HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM.

oh, and the nipples can be sensitive for some people, but not everyone. however, do not have your characters just go pinching away at them- warm up to it first, for both atmospheric and bodily comfort reasons.

and i feel like that's all i have to say on that. otherwise, go nuts, i guess. WITHIN REASON.

THE VAGINA SECTION

don't give me that look- i wasn't going to title this "the pussy section" and you know it. however i WILL be teaching you how to find the clit so if this doesn't help with your smut, at least it should tell you something for any future sexual encounters with an afab person you may or may not have.

here's a diagram of the vagina from our trusty friend webmd so you can follow along: https://www.webmd.com/women/picture-of-the-vagina

1. first, let's talk about the hymen. this is the thing that can break when you lose your virginity. notice that i said can: it's because, with proper prep and a good amount of lube, it won't tear. hear that, everyone? THE HYMEN DOES NOT HAVE TO BREAK. this is not a requirement for losing your virginity.

2. the folds of skin outside the body around the vagina are the labia. these are the "lips" some writers refer to.

3. the clit is on top of the vulva. everybody's is different in size. there's a hood that covers it, and it also extends into the body about five inches. its only purpose is to feel good, so use that to your advantage.

4. the vulva! note that the vulva and the vagina are TWO SEPARATE THINGS. the vulva is the outside bits.

5. the vaginal opening is where the dick/toy goes and babies come out. don't confuse this with the urethra which is where pee comes out.

i am not talking about the ass for one reason and that's because i went over it in the male anatomy chapter. however i will reiterate that the prostate for women is smaller, in case that needed to be said again.

i hope this chapter was helpful! next we'll be getting right into it, so be ready. love ya <3

xxx jonny