male anatomy

welcome to the first actual smut-related chapter! this is about the anatomy of people assigned male at birth. i should note that i won't be talking about intersex people and their anatomy, as i am not intersex and don't think i'm informed enough on the topic. however, if you are intersex and you'd like to talk about this in the comments, go nuts.

YES, WE ARE GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT DICKS. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GET SQUEAMISH.

also: this is not a totally exhaustive chapter! i will have missed some things! the human body is very complicated! this is also not the anal sex section! so all those tips are in a separate chapter! this is JUST for anatomy purposes.

THE DICK SECTION

if you are a dude or someone with a dick, or you have a brother/father/friend who's a dude (or someone with a dick), you've probably seen one. also if you watch porn, you've probably seen one at some point.

this is a link to webmd and a diagram of the penis: https://www.webmd.com/men/picture-of-the-penis BUT you can also just google a diagram. PURELY FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES.

now, the first thing you'll probably notice- well, is the whole thing, but let's start at the top of the dick so we can get a move on.

the little almost mushroom-shaped bit at the tip of the dick is the glans, or the head. that's where cum comes out, everyone. uncircumcised dudes (foreskin!) have the foreskin which covers the glans. also, pink tissue called mucosa is on it. circumcised dudes (no foreskin!) do not have the foreskin and the mucosa just turns into dry skin. don't think too hard about it, just decide whether your character is cut (circumcised) or uncut (uncircumcised).

now, a note to my people who want to write some hardcore stuff: pee comes out through the urethra. iykyk.

moving on to the balls, also called testicles: those are REALLY BLOODY SENSITIVE. do NOT have your character(s) squeeze them tightly, hit them excessively or anything like that. that HURTS. some dudes like having their balls played with, some don't. but the point is to BE GENTLE.

THE ASS SECTION

note before we really get into it: the bit of skin just behind the balls and before the asshole is the perineum. this is sensitive to some, both female (in you guys it's between the vulva and the ass) and male. have your character(s) rub at that a little, especially during an oral sex scene. spice it up, seriously.

ah yes, the ass. mysterious land of penetration in men. let's do it.

in the ass there's this bit called the prostate. you've probably heard about it, especially if you write/read anal stuff. IT IS NOT SPELLED PROSTRATE. prostrate means to lie on the ground with your face downwards. that is not what we're dealing with here. touching/massaging your prostate feels good for some. note: i said SOME, not ALL. women do have prostates, but they're generally smaller, so keep that in mind.

there's not too much to say about it except USE LUBE and PRACTICE SAFE SEX and STOP USING WEIRD THINGS AS LUBE (YES THAT DOES MEAN OLIVE OIL STOP IT). check out the anal sex chapter that'll be out soon for more about that.

hope you liked the chapter! if you think i've missed anything, drop a comment. love ya <3

xxx jonny