Chapter 25- Change In Plans

Start from the beginning

Level: 25

Rep: -100
------------------------------------------------------------

Laxus: "Huh, what do you mean you people? We do more than your old ass anyway."

Laxus was about to climb into the lady's booth, but Freed pulled him back before he could assault her.

Indra: "Bickslow, you wanted to see what I was working on right?"

Bickslow: "Did you finally finish?"

Indra: "You may just wanna take a few steps back."

[You Have Been Dealt 500 Damage]

I pulled Gameras card out of my inventory, and it began glowing as the behemoth was summoned into the world.

I calmly walked over to the window and gently tapped on it, the lady just glared at me and went back to what she was doing. So I just broke the window open, and calmly stuck my head in.

Indra: "Kindly, reconsider, because my friend just arrived. And he's not particularly the type to take no for an answer~."

The woman was seething, she stomped over to the door and came outside. I'm guessing she thought it was cloudy since the giant shadow didn't IMMEDIATELY throw her off, but oh well, that'll make it more hilarious.

Kareen: "Listen up here child, you can tell you and your friend that you both can go shove it... up... your..."

She slowly looked up, and noticed Gamera looking down at her. Shakily, she handed Laxus the sign out, and nearly ran back inside. I looked over to Bickslow, who was attempting to climb Gamara, and I'm so glad he isn't easily annoyed.

Freed: "You... made this?"

Indra: "Yep, own two hands."

Evergreen: "How, w-where?!"

Indra: "Alaska."

Laxus: "WHAT THE HELL IS AN ALA- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"

Indra: "This my yellow snow haired friend, is a Kaiju, or more accurately Gamara. He's my monster."

Laxus looked at me like he'd just won the lottery, he threw the sign out sheet behind him, and just walked over to Gamera. He waited next to his foot, I'm guessing he expected to be picked up.

Gamera looked down at him and picked him up, he then proceeded to eat him. I could hear his shouts and protests, but I'll wait for a little bit.

Indra: "Poor Laxus gone too soon..."

Laxus: 'I'M STILL ALIVE!!!'

Everyone was staring at me, so i just groaned and snapped my fingers making Gamers spit Laxus out. He's been alive for less than 24 hours, how does his spit smell so bad... eater of worlds.

Laxus: "Ugh my hair, my headphones!"

Indra: "Get off your ass, I'll buy you a new pair when we get on the road."

Freed: "So which one are we taking?"

Indra: "Same as always, I'm not explaining why a U.F.O is floating around Crocus! Do I look crazy to you?"