🐺 "An angel with a Kitchen Devil inside." V said.

"Oh shut it, If he heard what you just said he would get a frying pan and a spatula and beat our ass. And, trust me it will never end well." Taehyung thought.

🐺 "Like I said, Kitchen devil." V said.

📱 "Of course I'm an Angel. This beautiful world wide handsome is an Angel." Jin said as he wink at the screen and Taehyung roll his eyes in annoyance.

📱 "Well Hyung, I'll hang up the call now since I need to prepare myself and find my mate." Taehyung said.

📱" Okay, Good luck Taehyung, and Make sure to call me back and give me the sweet Tea's." Jin said.

📱 "Okay, Okay. Thank You for the help, and the scolding Bye." Taehyung said.

📱"Your welco- wait, Scolding? You ungrateful -" Jin said but the call already ended.

"I'm not gonna call him again." Taehyung said looking at his Phone.

🐺 "Agreed. I think my ears are still swollen from a lot of Scolding." V said.

"You mean Our ears right?" Taehyung thought.

🐺 "Whatever." V said.

"My wolf is weird." Taehyung thought.

🐺"You know I can hear your thoughts right? . " V said.

"-" << Taehyung.

🐺 "And beside we're communicating through mind so I could hear whatever your thinking. ALSO, I'm not the only one who is weird. Your weird too. Last time I check, you decided to put a 500 Jelly powder Formula in the pool to make a trampoline. " V said.

"-" <<<< Taehyung.

🐺" Good, your silence says that you agree with me that we're both weird. " V said.

" Whatever. " Taehyung said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

SOON

Taehyung is currently walking in the street of Seoul while carrying the cute paper bag where he placed his homemade food for his beloved mate. He walks through the dark alleys to find his mate but somehow he can't find them. He once again continued his journey to find his mate, but he didn't find his mate with an hour pass. He frown and got worried for his mate. 

"What if something happened to him and Byeol?" Taehyung thought worriedly. 

🐺 " No please, don't think that way. If we lost our mate... then..." V said in a worried tone. He didn't really want to lost his mate, his future lover, his destiny. If he would lost Jungkook, he didn't know what he would do. So thus Taehyung, he too don't want to lost Jungkook so he continues his journey on looking for his mate. He will continue walking in the street of Seoul the whole day if he had to just to find his mate.

Atlast, after walking around he found his mate and Byeol who is sleeping on the cold floor near the garbage green box located on one of the dirty alleys. He sigh in relief in finding his mate and Byeol are safe. Though, he felt sad and worried that both were sleeping on a dirty floor while back in hotel especially back home in Daegu where he had a King like room with a large comfortable bed to sleep on. He felt hurt to see his mate sleeping in an uncomfortable place. he never sleep in a cold cemented dirty floor where most people step on. 

It must be uncomfortable and unpleasant feeling, just a thought of it make Taehyung shiver. Taehyung decided that he won't disturbed the two and just sit next to them on the dirty floor. He didn't mind that his expensive Gucci pants would get dirty, he had many of them in Daegu so he doesn't mind. He look at his mate and he could tell that his mate would be a unique one. 

Taehyung, despite being a Trueblood Alpha; he never sleeps around or dated anybody. Sure, many wanted to get into his pants and have pleasure with him but he politely rejected all of them saying that he would wait for his mate. His first time would be with his mate and he would shower his mate with a lot of love and care. 

"What if you'll never met your mate?

Thats the question that most people who like and confess to him told him after he give his explanation as to why he couldn't date anyone. Well his answer is, "Then I would still wait. I know his somewhere out there and the Moon Goddess always finds a way for us to met up. If he/she wouldn't really come to my life then... I would die alone. " Taehyung replied to those people who confess to him. 

But now, he found his mate he already knows that his mate would be unique. He might not see the entire face of Jungkook because of his hair and his face is cover with a few dirts, he knows that his mate would be beautiful. Afterall, Beauty doesn't rely on the outside, its also what's on the inside  as well. For Taehyug, his mate would be perfect no matter what. 

While observing, Taehyung wonders as to why his mate living in the street on the first place? does his mate doesn't have any family to support him? Then it hit Taehyung, he remembers Byeol's words, the reason why Byeol doesn't trust a stranger like him. 

"Because... My parents did do that too. They used Hyung and pretended to be nice. But in the end they aren't." Byeol said and look down sadly.

"Then that means his parents might be the reason why is he and his brother living in the street?" Taehyung thought confusedly. He shook that thought away and look at his mate once more. His mate might be mysterious now, and he knows thathe would only got the answer from Jungkook himself. Though, he won't be in rush. He would asked Jungkook on the right time so that his mate would be comfortable enough to tell him his story. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Words: 1669
Written: June 06, 2021
Published: July 08, 2021