40 🌙 How mad are you?

Start from the beginning

"Umh..." She whispered. "Consider it a thank you for saving my ungrateful ass at the Halloween party." She said softly, a whole different Soph showing herself while hesitantly retrieving her hand from his. Oh my god, Sophia... She's melting.

"It's fine." Ezra shrugged it off while giving her the cold shoulder, yet the smile on his face hard to wipe away as he walked into the building.

"That just made his day." Jules leaned in to whisper into my ear, as soon as he saw me looking up at him with the same thoughts going through my mind.

While the two adorable suckers had no choice but to stay uncomfortable on the couch in their game day suits, Soph and I quickly went to change. Jeans are cute, but I really needed something expandable when we're talking pizza night. Sophia didn't even bother wearing leggings as she just threw on an oversized hoodie and some spandex shorts. Who are you trying to impress with those legs Soph? There was no doubt that her long toned legs were her secret weapon as she strode off to the kitchen, Ezra's gaze following them all the way.

"You know what... I'm sick of that frat house." Ezra tried to distract himself by looking around while I flopped on the couch next to my favorite person, his eyes wandering over me felt like I just entered a sauna. The sight of Jules in that dress shirt was again making my fingers tingle to unbutton each and every button. Don't start drooling Luna. I had to tell myself while watching him and his perfect features, made my heart beat uncontrollably fast in my chest. "Maybe you, Levi and I should rent an apartment for the rest of the semester?" Ezra sighed, still looking around the place, while I was admiring Jules's cap twisted backwards on his head as always, yet I couldn't get used to how... sexy it looked.

"Trust me, a frat house is the last place I want to be." He sighed, while I still couldn't keep my eyes of him. "It was the only one a-a-available and close to the rink and classes when I got h-here."

"Honestly, same. I really hate those preppy pricks. Like Zander." Ez rolled his eyes and at the mention of his name so did I. "How's your face?" He nodded at Jules before widening his eyes at me. Yeah, how's your face? I pouted while watching the helmet collide with his cute face in my thoughts.

"Fine I guess. I don't want to talk about it really. The fact he's s-s-till going to b-be at practice is bad enough."

"The dude can't play." Ez scoffed. He can't play it fair. "Rich daddy my ass." He sounded bitter, but nothing compared to the voice in my head while thinking about him. Ew.

"Apparently he's not that bad, he gave you a hard time s-s-stopping those pucks." Oh god, guys...

"Sophia!" Ezra called out for her. "Please bring some soap! Jules needs to wash out his mouth!"

"I'm not your slave!" She snapped, while coming around the corner with three drinks in her hand. Two bottles of Smirnoff Ice and a bottle of wine, that wine for sure only hers. "What did I miss?" She chuckled at me while handing us the two bottles.

"Zander." Ezra huffed.

"Ew, why are we talking about that brainless parasite?" Soho didn't hesitate to scrunch her nose while taking a seat next to Ezra on the other couch, leaving both Jules and I surprised, and more so Ezra as he watched her in awe with her bottle of wine at hand.

"Ahem, what about my drink?" Ez shook the awe out of his head and held up his empty hands. "I'm not a cactus..." He whined, while throwing Sophia a soft smile upon which she shrugged.

"The kitchen is where the kitchen is." She smirked at him. "I'm sure you can find yourself some water... Cactus." She smirked more.

"Right... Cactus like your unshaven legs?" He fake smiled at her, him being slow and clearly not getting the tone in her voice. Oh Ez, she was trying to flirt! You idiot! Her mouth fell open wide as she glanced at her shiny legs, and I'm sure not a single hair was to be found. Ez, come on, give us girls a break, washing our hair takes long enough sometimes. To leave her even more surprised he swiftly grasped the bottle of wine from her hands, taking a bold sip. It was her time to watch him in awe with a soft smile across her lips.