Chapter 50

*Edited

*Edited

Layla

After that night, I hadn't heard from Landon.

I cried and was heartbroken for weeks.

That whole week I had called him everyday but never got an answer.

Eliot and Violet looked after me like the true best friends that they were.

I was informed that he was alive, and healthy.

Some have even seen him around New York plenty of times. Andre still hung with him, though he never did mention Landon once.

I'm not sure what happened to Dante, but I haven't seen him around either.

It's been 4 entire months, and I'm still thinking about him.

4 entire months without his touch, his so little words and his presence.

Missing him was one thing, but the love I had for him only grew stronger.

He was my everything.

Though It seems I was not his.

*

"I hate men." Violet exasperates and flops down on the couch.

"Same." I say and flop down next to her.

"Yeah, me too." Eliot says and then also flops down in between us both.

"Idiot, you cant say that because you are a man." Violet exaggerates.

"So? I can hate my own kind too." Eliot says huffing.

"Y'all got classes today?" I ask them breaking the argument.

"Nope." Eliot says grinning.

"Yeah, I've got two." Violet says sadly.

"Oh yeah, we've got that last one together and with Jordan too." I say remembering our class.

Jordan was one of our new friends, we met him and a couple of others on our first day.

"Yeah I'll call him and we can all go together." Violet says getting up from her seat now.

I nod my head and close my eyes.

College was going pretty well.

Turns out quite a few of the senior year students got into this college.

Andre, Matt and a few others all went to our college.

For the rest of the day I studied and loused around with Eliot.

Violet and I ended up getting a dorm together and Eliot had one with Matt next door, so it all worked out pretty well.

I got ready for class and locked the doors before walking out and finding Violet and Jordan.