Chapter 21

*Edited

Layla

It was now Monday afternoon, I woke up to no Landon but received a message from him saying he was out doing 'business' in other words chopping peoples heads off. 

I don't even know how I haven't run for the hills yet but I can't seem to stay away from him, he's like a drug to me, my own personal drug.

He said he'll be back around 4 pm to take me back home. 

I've pretty much just been chilling watching movies on Landon's bed and doing nothing all day.

Though I do prefer Landon's house than mine, it is fucking massive.

So I decided to do a little exploring. 

Landon's got the whole ideal 'billionaire' package, he's got maids, bodyguards, chefs. 

I walked out of Landon's room and couldn't help but think of last night.

I never thought anyone could make me feel like that. 

I'm no virgin Mary, I have done the deed once in my life.

I dated this one guy last year, he went to our rival school, though I met him through a dance lesson. 

We ended up being partnered up for comp and we got really close. 

At the time I thought he was the absolute perfect boy for me. 

But I guess everyone's true colours come out one way or another.

He ended up being a total dick, he was my first everything but then once he got what he wanted he left. 

Never heard from him again after a simple 'I'm sorry I can't do this anymore, I'm just not ready.' text message, so it left me in complete heartbreak.

Of course, I got over it, Eliot managed to give him a black eye and busted lip and Violet was getting fat with me through bulks of ice cream.

I've never gone out with a guy again after that, I had been asked out many times by boys but I really didn't want to go through that again. 

Until Landon of course. 

I didn't know what came over me, from just the simple look at his grey eyes in that cafe had me hooked, pulling me in.

I wander around the house and decide to go to the kitchen.

I looked to see that the chef wasn't there so I thought it would be the perfect time to bake some cookies.

I got out the ingredients and started humming to a song. 

I finished making the cookies and started putting them on a tray, ready to be placed into the oven.

Once I was done, I turned around ready to put the tray in the oven but I was met with someone's body standing in front of me.