||6.||

Same night ...

After finishing dinner when riddhima was about to leave with the plates , when Vansh pulls her ..

She looks at Vansh for the answer ...

" Tomorrow My Business Associates are throwing a party , so you will be their with me .. " Vansh said looking nowhere but her , while riddhima gives a small smile ..

" Aa , and one more thing Ahana will be also there , I'm pleading you don't create any scene .. Even if she tries , make a safe distance from her .. " He said and walk off from there , while riddhima looks at him in disbelief ..

" Akdru .. " Riddhima mummers and after sometime she also comes and sleeps beside him ..

.
.

Next day at evening ...

Riddhima was getting ready for party , when the same moment Vansh enters the room and just looking at her , his legs were stopped in mid , his brain was all black by now and his breath got hitched ..

She was looking the most beautiful women he have ever seen till date plus without any heavymake up ... Her face was reflecting her pure innocence ... " How can someone look cute and hot at the same moment .. " Thought Vansh ..

While riddhima feel a gaze on her and so she turn to find one and only Vansh standing there with some unknown feeling in his eyes , while his face was adorn by a small smile ..

Here , Vansh looks away getting out of his trance ... While come near cupboard and take his clothes and walked towards washroom ..

He closed the washroom door and take a deep sighs , which he didn't know he was holding ...

But it was something that make him worry , the girl he never noticed .. the girl he never thought Who's now his wife , Whether this is a attraction or which ever feeling ... but it was definitely not his cup of tea ..

Vansh was heart of many girls or even is .. he even had many girlfriends in his life , but love ... Never .. this thing was never present in his whole life but then he found Ahana , which He seems that she is his ' type of girl .. ' so he took that as a relationship but the family never accept her ..

While Business is always first priority for him , that's why he married her .. but today he had a feeling that his this decision was the first and best decision ever ..

Shrugging this running thoughts aside , He comes out changing in as usual three piece while like always looking hot , handsome and what not to say .. While Riddhima looks at him from corner of her eyes , sitting on the bed ..

 While Riddhima looks at him from corner of her eyes , sitting on the bed