||2.||

At Rai Singhania Mansion ..

Riddhima and Vansh stands near the door .. While Uma does the arti and after completing all ... They welcome them .. Then Chanchal take them to Mandir for taking blessings of bappa ..

" Beta , put your hand hallmark in the wall ( points towards the wall

" Beta , put your hand hallmark in the wall ( points towards the wall .. ) " said Uma ..

Riddhima wet her hand from sindoor water and make Hallmark of her hand in the wall , while there was already two Marks which is obviously from Uma and Chanchal ..

Then they comes hall for " fishing the ring game .. "

"Maa .. chachi .." exclaimed a girl , came while running and hugs Her maa Uma and chachi Chanchal ..

" Aree Sia beta , you are back from London ..." said Uma hugging her daughter ..

" Yup Mom .. I want to come before marriage but I didn't get tickets .." said Sia with a pout ...

Then Sia hugs her Papa , chachu then Vansh ..

" Congratulate Bhai .. " she said , while Vansh smile sadly , which this was noticed by riddhima which made her sad too ...

Later all sat circling Vansh and Riddhima who were instructed to find the ring from the bowl of milk ..

" Riddhima Bhabhi , I know you'll only win ... c'mon .. c'mon Bhabhi .." Sia said , later all started cheering Riddhima , While Vansh looks at them in disbelief ..

" Now I'll win .. " Vansh thought in mind .. and started trying to find the Ring , before he did not paid attention but now it's on his male ego ...

Soon both at the same time pulled out the ring , while all claps because that's mean if at same time couple pulled out ring , they will love each other forever

Soon both at the same time pulled out the ring , while all claps because that's mean if at same time couple pulled out ring , they will love each other forever ...

After finishing other all rituals .. Uma was about to take Vansh and Riddhima to their room but stopped in middle after hearing Rudra's shout ..