||1.||

A girl in her beautiful wedding dress was sitting in her room whereas her friends are teasing her ..

She's looking very beautiful in her wedding dress , looking like princess. Her big cute eyes are shinning and showing how much happy she is ...

The big smile never left her lips and her all friends continuously teasing her ...

Yes she is Riddhima Sharma ..

" Kabir jija ji is so handsome .. I wish , I get someone like him .. So hot .. " Her friend Ruchika said making her blush ...

" Look look someone is blushing .. " All said making her so red ..

Then suddenly they all heard someone's voice which made all of them confused and then they looks at each other.

" Riddhima wait .. I will go and check .. " Ruchika said and left , while Soon all left as Ruchika didn't came still ...

Downstairs ..

" What you mean by he didn't want to marry and run away .. " Akash riddhima's father shouted at Rudra Rai Singhania who was standing there looking at floor shame on his son's step at this day ...

Naina riddhima's was mother trying to calm her husband .. while crying ..

" We're sorry for Kabir .. " said Chanchal kabir's mom .. She was also crying looking at her husband and felt rage on Kabir ..

" You think your sorry can fixed my daughter's life .. What will people say that the groom elope leaving her in mandap .. Society will never think that is kabir's fault while all will be think is my riddhu's fault ... " Naina said and cried a lot ..

Ajay Rai Singhania , elder brother of Rudra Rai Singhania was also looking at him , while he was also apologize for kabir's deed ..

Uma , Ajay's wife looks at them , while she thinks something that's when her eyes fall at Vansh who's looking at the family , while drinking juice ...

"Ji, I've a option riddhima will get married today itself and also she will be our daughter in law .. " Uma said said making every one confuse ..

" Vansh will marry Riddhima .." Uma said looking at Vansh ..

That's was it .. this made him choke .. afterward he looks angrily at Uma as how could she said that ..

Ajay , Rudra and Chanchal looks at Vansh , while he glares at them and say " Never .. "

" My daughter don't wants any random boy .. She's intelligent and sarvagun sampanna .. " Akash exclaimed angrily shouting at them ..

" No bhaisab , Riddhima is the best that's why we want her as a daughter in law ... Trust me Vansh will be make her happy .. " Uma and Chanchal said ..

While Vansh was all shock ..

" I want to talk to him ... Alone plz .. " Ajay said and taking Vansh aside ...

While Rudra made Akash and Naina agree for this marriage .. After a lots of afford ..

While here somehow Ajay also makes agree Vansh for this marriage ..

As Ruchika heard all the talks she rushes to riddhima's room ..

.
.

Whereas Riddhima was roaming in her room thinking the possibility .. As she saw Ruchika , she just runs to her ...

" Ruchi .. what's happening there ?? " asked riddhima to her ..

As Ruchika said how kabir didn't want to marry so he left .. And also he loves someone else and today he left with her .. Riddhima sat on her bed , while tears rolled down from her eyes ...

At the sametime Naina comes there , as soon Riddhima saw her , she run to her and hugs her mother tightly ...

" Mom , what's going on this......" Riddhima asked between her sobs ..

Naina wipes her tears and say " Riddhima now you're going to marry Vansh .. "

As soon she hears this riddhima stands shocks there ...

" He agreed .. ??? " Riddhima asked Naina , on which she nodded ..

" Beta come .. " Naina says and takes her downstairs , where riddhima saw Vansh sitting there in mandap ..

Naina makes her sit beside him and soon pandit starts saying mantras ..

In between Riddhima looks at Vansh who's eyes were by red in anger by now ... Due to this she felt scared and nervousness ..

Then she thinks how was this one month after her marriage was fixed Kabir .. soon they becomes friend .. While that was also arrange marriage but in this one month she comes to know about Kabir , his behaviour , his taste , his interest .....

Kabir was a open book , he was a friendly person but one thing was disturbing her why kabir didn't tells her that he loves someone else ..

And here the Vansh , he's not a friendly person ... She thinks that how she never talk to Vansh ..

He used always ignore all family functions , while he is always busy in his business but now her fate , she's going to marry Vansh ..

They both took Pheras while she was still thinks Is this marriage ever gonna work ?? ..

While Vansh in the whole marriage didn't look at her not even for once ..

She just hope that nothing bad shall happen ..

Riddhima loves her parents so much that she promised herself that she is gonna do everything for this marriage .. for just her parents ..

She will take care of him , she will support him , she will love him ..

Soon Vansh fills her hairline
vermilion .. and ties nuptial chain around her neck ..

This was the time when they looks at each other... While riddhima was looking at him like she was trying to find or figure out something which she also doesn't know , what exactly she was trying to find ...

Vansh looks at her with frowned ... while his eyes were filled with anger ... But then he looks away ..

Riddhima feel a sudden hurt by his action but smile looking at her parents ...

Soon she bid them , while all riddhima was crying so much , hugging Akash and Naina ...

Riddhima sits in one car with vansh while other left in another car ...

She was missing her parents the moment she left them .. She didn't want to leave them .. While all this Vansh was looking outside the window ignoring her ..

Riddhima notice his ignorance and in mind gives him a name "Akdru" ..

Riddhima can't stop crying but after some time she stops and from corner of eyes looks at Vansh ..

It's true he's handsome and any girl can died for him .. but his attitude and so called ego ... This is what she didn't like in him ..

She thinks for some times how her life changed .. she is sitting beside her late to be brother in law but now her husband ..

All had arrange there marriage ... They didn't know anything about themselves ...

She is now arranged to him ..

P.S.
Hii !! Guys
Hope you like it ...

Hey so I am back to make your Sunday ...

So till next part bye ...
Vote and comment plz ...