||5.||

Next morning ..

Riddhima and Ragini were in kitchen laughing and chatting ...

That's when Uma comes at kitchen .. And every moment Ragini start looking at floor .. avoiding eye contact with Uma ..

" Riddhima beta and you ( ragini ) also can go office and take lunch for both Vansh and Kabir ... Because Kabir forgot to take today's lunch .. " said Uma then looks at Riddhima , " beta I want to talk to you .. " said and left ..

Riddhima follows her , " ji ma" riddhima exclaimed ...

"Beta , thanks .. only because of you , after so many years Vansh had his breakfast with us .. I'm so happy , umm ... I know maybe he denied to eat lunch but I trust you .. You can do this , can't you ?? .. " Uma said and caress her face ..

Riddhima hug her .. " thanks ma for trusting me and I promised you , he will surely have his lunch .. " and after breaking the hug Uma leaves smiling ..

Soon Riddhima and Ragini left for the office ..

.
.

At Office ...

Ragini walks towards Kabir's cabin ..
While Kabir smiles at her, then the two sit down and start talking and feeding each other ..

Another side , Riddhima was standing outside the Vansh's cabin and was trying to hear what was going on inside as she came to know that Ahana and Vansh are alone together ..

" Ahana please just go , I clear told you .. " Vansh said but Ahana been Ahana ..

" Baby you don't love her .. infant you don't even like her so please just divorce her .. You know how much I love you and even you love me .. " Ahana said ....

Riddhima was burning in rage as soon she heard word divorce " how can a girl is so cheap , trying to calm another's husband ... " Thought riddhima .. But she wants to hear Vansh's answer ..

" Ahana please go away .. Marriage is not a joke that we can do whatever we want .. Even if I don't love her , it doesn't matter because she is my wife and I am not going to divorce or cheat her .. So please leave now , I have a lot of work to do ... " Vansh said ...

Ahana gets so angry that she left from there , While Riddhima smiles upon hearing his answer .. somewhere her heart wanted the same answer ...

Ahana was about to leave but stops hearing her name .. She turned and looked at Riddhima with such anger ..

Riddhima comes to her with a smile , " Listen miss .. Just stay away from my husband , you are his past and I am his future , hope you get that .. " she said ..

Ahana looks at her .. She could have burn Riddhima with her anger if possible .. , " So you are Riddhima , listen and take it in your brain that Vansh is mine and I will take him by hook or crook ... So you just stay away from him ... " Hearing this , riddhima laughs ..

" Seriously ?? .. didn't you hear what Vansh had just told you .." asked Riddhima ..

" You know what riddhima , just few days and he will be back to me .. " Ahana said in challenging tone ..

" Really ?? .. Let's see what's the results ?? .. Is my relation more powerful or your cheap plans ... " Riddhima said.

" Challenge accepted " Ahana said ...

That's when Vansh comes there and sees them , both give each other some looks that was out of his capacity...

" Ahana you can go , Riddhima come with me .. " Vansh said ..