Episode Fourteen: Wipeout

Mulai dari awal

*gwen closes her eyes and looks down for a second. then she hears the whistle and starts to run. she runs towards the swinging metal ball and luckily dodges it.*

Gwen: a fucking metal ball- chris what is this?!

*she turns around to yell at chris, but suddenly a camper warns her*

Courtney: Gwen, behind you!

Gwen: what- oof!

*the metal ball comes back and pushes gwen into the shark water*

Gwen: great.

Chris: and gwen is out!

*gwen puts her arms on the dock to get up from the water, then meets eye to eye with heather*

Heather: nice going gwen.

Gwen: save it.

*Heather snickers at gwen with her arms crossed*

Chris: next up is duncan!

*Duncan hears the whistle and starts tunning the course. He dodges the metal ball that hit gwen in the face leaving her noise bruised, he climbs the rock wall while being hit by rocks thrown by chef, trying to knock him down*

Duncan: you didn't tell us about rocks, mclean!

Chris: oops.

*chris says as he laughs with an evil grin, all of the sudden a huge rock chef thrown knocked off duncan from the rock wall, and falls into the shark infested water*

Courtney: DUNKIE!

*courtney says as she rushes to duncan to help him up from the water*

Heather: did she just say dunkie..?

Gwen: yup.

*Courtney sticks her arm out towards Duncan and helps him up, then places her hands on his cheeks*

Courtney: are you okay? did the sharks bite you?

Duncan: i'm fine, princess.

*duncan says, he makes courtney smile until they were interrupted by heather*

Heather: UGH quit with the lovey dovey shit. who's turn is it?

(time skip)

*it was courtneys turn now, she hears the whistle and starts running. she dodges the metal ball, climbs the rock wall and dodges the rocks thrown by chef, steps over the tires, climbs over the huge wooden wall and finishes the course*

Chris: and courtney's wins the challenge, and invincibility!

Heather: are you kidding me?!

Chris: everyone, i better see you at elimination tonight!

time skip / at elimination

Chris: alright if i don't call your name-

Scott: when are you going to stop saying this old guy we already know what happens.

*Scott says to chris, while chris looks at him with an angry face*

Chris: have some respect, anyways the first marshmallow goes to....Courtney!