Our dance (Taurtis X Grian)

Start from the beginning

He didn't do either of those and it was getting suspicious.

They decided to enter the mansion,but before that ,many wanted to admire the graceful building in front of them.

As they went inside,they were met with a gorgeous diamond chandelier.

But they were not there to admire his buildings,they were there to see if Grian was ok.

And as they searched through the building,Bdubs was met with a horrifying discovery.

Grian,laying on the floor,pale and hardly breathing.

He soon called the other hermits for help,trying his best to keep himself steady just to run.

The others were far away,and thanks to the soundproof walls of the room,it didn't help.

He swiftly made his move to the hermits,and as he did so,the hermits followed to see Grian curled up in the middle of the floor,hardly alive.

Xisuma,Stress and Mumbo were the first to make their moves,rushing to get their potions and to splash it near Grian.

But before they could do that,Grian mumbled a few words.

"Please no,Taurtis is waiting for me,don't drag me out,please,I want to see him,just please let me go."

This shocked everyone to their core.their little ball of sunshine was now a person who sounded like they would never have talked.

The hermits didn't provide Grian that wish though,so they rushed him to a nearby bed.

"Grian? GRIAN?!"

Grian woke up to a muffled shout above him. Did someone trap him or why is there dirt placed above him?

His question was soon answered as Taurtis dug Grians hole up.

His eyes locking into Grians so lovingly. The Highschool sweethearts soon interacted with a touch by their fingers. This made Grian extremely happy since he knew this wasnt a dream.

He looked up behind his back to see a,,face of his? What's this??

Then it clicked.

"It's my Grian summoning statue! Poppies all over since you liked them!"

Grian burst out in tears,the Highschool sweethearts were now reunited once again .

"I don't want to leave this place,please,don't separate us again.I beg you." Grian pleaded.

Taurtis soon bringed Grian up to a hug,holding him the closest he's ever held someone.

"Your Friends Are waiting for you to wake up"

That sentence made Grian cry

"I DONT WANT TO GO TAURTIS NO PLEASE! YOU WERE TAKEN FROM ME TOO SOON! YOU AND I WAITED FOR EACH OTHER FOR SO LONG! PLEASE,JUST LET ME STAY,PLEASE!" Grian cried out,shouting as if it was his last day alive.

Taurtis looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"Go. I'll wait for you,even if you'd die from old age,I'll be here to wait for you. And if you have a new partner,I'll be sure to beat them,I'll stay as your number 1."
Said Taurtis as he booped Grians nose.
"TAURTIS NO-"

Grian awoke,tears prickling from the corners of his eyes.

He wanted to fall back asleep and see Taurtis again. Please..

The hermits were awoken by a crying Grian and decided to check it out.

They were very happy to see that he was awake,but ,,Grian wasn't?

"I DONT WANT TO STAY AWAKE,I WANT TO SEE TAURTIS,I WANT TO DIE ,PLEASE LET ME GO BACK TO MY SWEETHEART"

That sentence broke everyone's heart in the room,and so they decided that Grian should be watched at almost all times,so he wouldn't do anything harmful towards himself.

Joe and Xisuma helped Grian talk out his feelings and sorrows.

Doc helped Grian cheer up at times.

And when someone flirted with Grian,a strange entity would appear in their room the same night,scaring them out.

And so Grian settled in to the fact that if Taurtis is willing to wait for Grian and wanting Grian to live out his life fully. He will do that,he'll be reunited with Taurtis in the end afterall.

THEY WERE CANONLY TOGETHER IN TOKYO SOUL