Chapter 28: If the world wasn't cruel

Author's pov

"THIS IS VALHALLA!!!" Ingrid roars as the Marleyan warriors were shocked and horrified what they were seeing and kind of freaking out by seeing a real life werewolf. "What in the hell?!" Zeke shouted in shock before running out of his office. Ingrid soon glance at the Marleyan warriors who got startled by her golden wolfish eyes with the intention of killing. "Come at me! You men eating shits! I, Bloody Rose Valkyrie will sent you all to hell! Come and face your deaths, you bastards!!!" She roars which they end up running away out of fear and crapping their pants. Ingrid stood there in stunned before sighing and pulling her axe downwards. 'How did I forgot? These Romans are not stubborn and ruthless than before. I guess they changed after their asses got kicked by the Chinese Tribes' martial artists. Ha, the Asians are always good with martial arts while we, Vikings were fearless through death' Ingrid thought before she releases her claws and slash all the Warriors with her crazy stamina and speed.

They screams in fear as Ingrid demolished them without any hesitant. One of them tried to shoot her unlit he got slash by Levi before Jean, Connie, Sasha, and Connie appeared as killing the Marleyan warriors. "Valhalla? Really? You're going back to your Viking's habits" Levi asked coolly while Connie and Sasha were actually amazed by Ingrid's opening scene and looking very cool. "Well, they're Romans and I thought I can use the 'This is Sparta' to Valhalla. Besides, the Norwegian vikings didn't fear death in battles. They would shout out 'Valhalla' before entering to the battlefield" Ingrid soon said as carrying her axe over her shoulder. Levi nod while Hange remarks Ingrid's well knowledge of history. Well, she's over 1'000 years old.

'Now when I think about it, Kenny said that one of our ancestors used to be a viking. I guess it was before the Ackerman Clan decided to not follow King Karl's ideology. Stupid shit' Levi thought. Soon, the War Hammer Titan stood up and healed up as Connie shouted 'It's still alive' in shocked. "As I thought. Unlike the other Nine Titan users, the War Hammer Titan used a crystal outside of the body to protect the user than being inside of the nape that known as the remote operation. Ha, that previous Attack Titan user really help out?" Ingrid said as Hange was fantasized by the information that she end up giving a creep smile.

'Oh great, Hange got over excite again' Levi thought before hearing some roars and seeing the Jaw Titan was coming towards them. "Oi, Reiner! Get your ass here and fight that bastard!" Jean shouted before Reiner in his Armor Titan form come and punch Porco's face that sent him falling to the buildings. "Ha, that was one hell of a strike. I wonder how the girls doing inside" Connie said before they face the War Hammer Titan.

Meanwhile with Annie and the others~

"Sorry boys, I guess stronger girls are more lethally than men" Pieck soon said as seeing all the Marleyan warriors were beaten up by Annie and Pilar. Despite Annie was fairly short, she was the outstanding Warrioress in Marley and she could rival to Mikasa who is a Ackerman. As for Pilar, she knows Jiujitsu and Capoeira from Brazil since there colonies of Werejaguar in Brazil and other Latin Spanish regions as well. "I must say...you're martial arts are good. But why you didn't knock them with your magic tricks?"

"There's no fun of it. I prefer doing it in the old style"

"You're surely very open minded"

Annie said while Pilar smile. Pieck soon told them that they must find the center control to destroy it and prevent the apocalypse happening on Marley. Annie nod before Pilar push them down from gunshots that was coming from Yelena, a Marleyan Warrioress and the most loyal follower to Zeke who she sees him as a God. She have her men armored up. "Yelena...I should have know you were going to be here as waiting for your master's orders. How a loyal dog you are" Pieck sarcastically said as she and the girls were on defense and shielding from the bullets. She knew those were anti titan bullets which they will kill her and Annie. Pilar has a different type body since she isn't human.

"I always knew that one day, you would betrayed Zeke along with disillusioned Marleyan government. So are you stop Zeke's plan of freeing the Eldians from their pain?" Yelena said which Pieck replied 'Well, duh' while she was reloading her gun to strike back. "That's a shame. Zeke is going to grain the great powers of his ancestor Ymir to free us all from Marley's war! What a wonderful thing! Zeke granting the Goddess's powers to undo her mistakes! I can't wait to see the world he desires!" Yelena said which Pilar soon stood up that surprises them as her eyes were glowing.

"Mistakes? Goddess? What kind of bullshit did you eat, bitch. That Goddess is a niñita who suffered the most inhuman shit thanks that asshole and now, mistakes? She never made the mistake of choosing Eren Yeager as the Founding Titan because he was the one who shows her kindness. Oh, wait...why I'm telling this to you? Get out of my sight, idiotas" Pilar said as she use her magic and throw them down into lowest floor by sinking them. Pieck and Annie were stunned as Pilar sighs and looked at them.

"And this is why my country win against the French"