Announcement

Well, you guess why I'm having this announcement.

Well, I know y'all know. Attack on Titan has ended....

Yeah, it's pretty sad saying one of the best mangas with well written characters gone and wishing there was more. Really heartbreaking.

As everyone knows, Eren and Mikasa become a tragic love story which many people wanted them to live and be together.

Let's talk about it.

Eren and Mikasa met when they were nine years old after Eren saved her from human traffickers. Mikasa love him romantic than her Ackerman Bond which she did everything to protect him while he misunderstood her feelings were motherly or sisterly than romantically.

But in the years, he finally saw that Mikasa didn't just protect him out of pity or see him weak. She protected him out of affection and care for him deeply since he was the only thing she had left. When Eren said those horrible things, was because for her to kill him without remorse and wiping out all the Titan power from the world, so the Eldians could live in peace.

But Eren still wishes to be together with her as he reveal that he always love Mikasa and he didn't want her to be with someone else than him. Mikasa understood why he was doing this and knew it was the cost of a greater good.

Even if they didn't have their happily ever after like any couple did. He will always live in her heart.

Which I bet you all will write a alternative world where Mikasa and Eren met again in other lifetime which I believe it would be modern time.

Like old says goes, "In another life, I will be your girl".

As for Armin, he become the Hero for everyone sakes and he couldn't let know that Mikasa killed Eren since it would hurt her more.

What Eren said when Levi wanting to save Erwin, that Armin was the most heroic person than him or Erwin. I guess he was right.

And I like how he stand up for Annie and her dad. Which I believe Mr Leonhart would said to his grandchildren, "And that's how I met your father, a brave young man who saved the world and stand up for your mother". We're still waiting for the wedding.

Reiner does has feelings for Historia which annoys and disgusts Jean by telling him "You still have lust for a married woman".

Historia give birth to a girl and I think her name is Lena.

Connie got to see his mother again in human.

Gabi and Falco become a couple.

Levi finally cried and now, enjoying his retirement.

Jean has a thing for schoolgirls.

Pieck happy to see her father human again and gets herself a new look.

Paradis Island are free from the hatred and now, the world living in peace.

All because of Eren being freaking Lelouch.

Well, I'm going to miss those Titan Slayers.

Delicate your Hearts, Attack on Titan.