Chapter 13: Raised by Wolves

Author's pov

"Shit, I can't believe I forget to buy meat for tonight's dinner. I need to hurry before my hunger gets stronger and I might spend my full moon in the Underworld" Ingrid said while walking through the street. Ingrid was carrying a guitar's suit case which there was her double axe. Ingrid was enjoying her free day and needed to buy food since in the full moon, she will go wild and aggressive like a wolf since she was a one thousand year old werewolf. Ingrid soon pick up scent which she cursed in silence before walking into a valley. Ingrid got into a bad mode before stopping in the valley. "How long you and others been following me? Captain Ackerman" Ingrid spoke as Levi was standing behind her with Floch and Connie.

This wasn't good.

"Doctor Rosenberg, there was something fishy in you when we first met. I thought it was because you smell like a dog in the wild which I don't mind dog people but, what you did in the lad and killing that Marleyan bastard in a way I didn't recognize. Who the hell are you?" Levi asked which a intense atmosphere appear around them. Floch holds his gun tightly while Levi release his swords. Levi knows that Ingrid might not be who she is but he knows enough that she killed that Marleyan spy to protected their information and studies about titans from Marley. "No shit, Sherlock. I never thought a Eldian Ackerman could play Detective like that. I praise you for that but, I shall warn you. If you guys think a group of 50 soldiers can stop me, think again. Not even seven nation army couldn't stop even me a century ago" Ingrid turn her head slightly and revealing the side of her right eye growing and her pupil sharpened aggressively.

Connie and Floch were shocked and shake out of the shocked and pressure they felt while Levi kept his cool. Floch accidentally fire that Connie told him 'NO' before Ingrid took out her double axe and block it by a swing. She soon appear fast towards Floch before kicking him in the guts that shocked Connie. "Floch!!!" Connie shouted his name before Levi attack her with his swords but Ingrid block it with her axe and kick Levi away from her and knock out Connie with the handle of her axe. "Sorry but I can't let you guys capture me. I can't risk it become a lad rat or on the night of the full moon. Too dangerous for you humans like you" Ingrid said before running away fast with her superhuman speed of a werewolf.

Levi stand up before using his ODM gear to catch up Ingrid. "Four eyes! She's running away! And faster than I expected! Send Eren to catch her!" Levi yelled at the radio which Hange replied 'Back at ya'. Ingrid run fast and and jumping through the buildings. 'Shit! I didn't knew it would be earlier! I never thought that Ackerman would be a great Sherlock enough to figure out I killed that bastard! Shit, I got to get out here and warn the girls before they get capture!' Ingrid thought while using her werewolf's stamina. She soon jumped high and about to land to the other build before she saw a huge shadow. Ingrid soon turn around and seeing Eren's titan form, the Attack Titan. "MOTHER-" Ingrid soon got cut off by Eren who grabs her and caged her with his hands and using the hardening of the Attack Titan. "Great job, Eren!" Hange shouts of joy while Mikasa and Armin were with her.

"I don't understand, Hange. Why did Doctor Rosenberg killed the spy while running away from us? She's end up saving our information and more but why we have to capture her?" Armin asked in confused which Hange looks at him. Hange sighs while she liked Ingrid for her welfare physics and her intelligent research. But she did hide something that wasn't unnatural and tried to escape from them without any explanation. "I know, Armin. But Ingrid is hiding something from us and didn't tried to confront it. That's why we can't let her off easily" she said. Armin looked down before Eren's hands were destroyed that blood come out and fingers were flying out.

Hange and the others were shocked before Ingrid appear in front of Eren and slashed face that nose, teeth, cheekbone, and eyeball come out. "EREN!!!" Mikasa shouted as Eren fall down and Ingrid was top of him and panting. Levi soon appear fast with his ODM gear and tried to slash Ingrid but she block it fast with her axe as she transformed into her werewolf form. "I warned you, it's going to take more to take me down. I hate it how kids like you don't listen to the grown ups. Don't you, Levi?" She spoke as revealing her fangs that Levi was shocked before Ingrid grabs him and throw him with her strength away. Eren soon regenerated himself and roars towards Ingrid who she wasn't impressive. "You call that a roar? You newbie" she said before she howl loud and powerful enough that blows everything away. Hange and the others covered their ears and Eren's titan form's ears start bleeding before Ingrid knock him out.

"Goddamn, I need to get out. It's getting stronger...I really need to out but now in this way" Ingrid said before she shift into a grown wolf with rose blond fur. She soon runs away fast and quick. "Damn, I heard about those creatures before by the tales but I didn't think she was actually a werewolf. As much I like to find new things, I still prefer the Titans. Hey, Levi! Are you alive?!" Hange shouted loud which Levi told her to 'screwed off'. Mikasa soon rush to Eren and takes him out of his Titan form. Eren groans as Mikasa asked him if he was alright. "Yeah, I didn't think the wolf people were this strong. Sorry for failing the capture, Hange, Captain Levi" Eren apologize to Hange and Levi. Hange told her that it was okay which Levi replied that they sent Sasha, Jean, and Okanyakopon to capture her where she was running to the north.

Eren soon nods before Sasha called them from the radio microphone. "Guys! This is Sasha! We capture Doc Rosenberg!" Sasha yelled which Hange was shocked and saying 'That fast' before Levi demeaned her what happened.

"I don't know. Me, Jean, and Okanyakopon were waiting but then, the craziest thing happened. She's end up fainting in the street and seem sick"