{9} With A Little Help From My Friend

{Ophelias POV}

The best thing about living with George is definitely the mornings. George is the cuddliest, lovey-dovey person I've ever met but in the mornings that side of himself is ten times bigger. Since he works from home he usually has no rush to leave the comfort of our bed and tries to get as much cuddles from me as possible, which only makes it harder for me to get out of bed.. and today is one of those mornings, but its good because its a Saturday and i have absolutely nothing keeping me from being with him all morning. So here i am, wrapped in the warm, strong arms of George Harrison.

"I don't know why we ever leave this bed." Groans George.

"Eating would be a reason, so would showering... or peeing..."

"Okay okay, yes but my point still stands." George cuts off my teasing and i giggle in his chest.

"Yeah i see your point." I snuggle closer as he tightens his grip.

"Christ, you're soft..." George whispers and runs his hands all over my back. He sticks his nose in my hair. "And you smell like heaven.... Wait..." he leans back to look down at my face. "You smell like me.."

"Ive been using your body wash, you have a surprisingly feminine taste by the way." I tease.

"Who says flowers aren't masculine?" George scoffs, pretending to be offended.

"Fair enough." I chuckle with him. And turn to lay flat on my back. George turns on his side, facing me while leaning on his arm. He slowly traces a finger from my shoulder to my collarbone and begins tracing the outline of my cleavage from above the blanket. Which is barely covering my chest. I only watch his face, how his eyes follow the line of his finger as it caresses my soft skin. His expression is soft, a small smile playing on the corner of his lips. My breath hitches as i feel him pull the silk sheet away from my chest, i shiver as the cold air of our bedroom hits my nipples, causing them to harden. Georges finger now traces under my breasts, teasing me and watching how my breasts move up and down with my breathing.

"You're perfect." He says under his breath, eyes never moving from my chest. "Im never letting you go."

'Good.' I think.. His lips look irresistible as he lets those words fall from them and i pull him down to kiss me. Hard. George moves under the blankets between my legs and doesn't waste any time before shoving his morning wood inside my already aching pussy. We simultaneously groan, as he slowly moves in and out of me. He moves his arms under my back to rest his hands behind my head, cradling it. He tears away from the kiss and shoves his head into my neck. His thrusts are slow but deep, each pump nearly rips the air out of my lungs and soon his grunts turn into boyish moans, only turning me on further. We've never had sex like this before, its always fast and hard. We usually fucked like rabbits to the point where i was exhausted and couldn't walk after. We've never had sex so methodically and so passionately before, he kept caressing and kissing each part of me that made me feel amazing. He knew my body even better than i did. Maybe this is what making love feels like. He whispers words of praise in my neck, telling me how good i feel, how he'd never let me go, how I'm his and he's mine. "Im yours.." he says over and over. I slide my hands up his back into his hair as i feel my orgasm approaching.

"Cum for me... thats it.. let go, baby."

I whimper pathetically into his shoulder as i cum. His hips stutter as he feels his orgasm wash over him and grunts as he spills his seed inside immediately after me. Sweat glistening our bodies from under the sheets and we try to catch our breaths in each others necks. After a few moments George lazily lifts his head from my shoulder to gaze down at me, cock softening inside me and he places a lazy kiss on my lips. His fingers entangled in my hair as we make out. I can tell by the way he looked down at me that he knew this time was different. He knew that when he said he'd never leave me go he meant it. And during the sex he clung to me like i was going to evaporate in his arms. What just happened wasn't just sex, it was a promise to each other to always be together. No matter what. The kiss was perfect, no tongue but there was none needed. Just his soft lips against mine, he pulled away to rest his forehead against mine, our eyes closed.