The Lady's Wish Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

When I finished speaking, she had a shocked look on her face. It was only for a split second before it disappeared, however, but I still caught it. She leaned down, pressing a kiss to my forehead and surprising me to an extent.

"Thank you for accepting us," Her voice was smooth as she brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "It means a lot to us. To me."

She whispered the last part but I managed to catch it, my heart racing again as I fought the smile threatening to creep up my face. I watched as her eyes turned to worry and I had to remind myself that she could hear my heart, a quiet squeal leaving me once her grip on me tightened.

"Are you sure you're not afraid of us?"

"I'm sure, my lady!" I responded immediately, hearing shuffling coming from the hall.

Lady Dimitrescu heard it as well, her gaze flicking to the door for a moment before landing on me again. I concluded that the shuffling had to have been the girls since the lady didn't say anything. A soft sigh left my lips as I glanced down, trying to avoid looking at her chest as heat crept up my neck and cheeks.

"Then why is your heart racing like that?"

Her question caught me off guard, making me stare at her with wide eyes. My mouth was slightly open, [E/C] orbs staring into honey-gold depths as I tried to figure out how I could explain it to her without confessing that I had feelings for her — especially since her daughters had become my best friends in the number of times I'fe performed for them.

"It's... complicated," I whispered shyly, hearing slight creaking from the door — letting me know the girls were having a hard time hearing me. "I can't really explain it but, all I can promise you—"

I paused, staring directly at the door as I continued. "All I can promise all of you is it's never out of fear. Trust me, you'd be able to know if it was."

I glanced towards the ground after, knowing how much I'd be shaking and unable to speak if I were actually afraid of them. It hurt me to know they were worried I was afraid of them, but I understood why they would think that. Soon, the door to the room was shoved open — Bela and Daniela stumbling forward as Cassandra glared at me and her mother, a range of emotions in her eyes. My lady set me down and Cassandra immediately swarmed over and had her arms wrapped around me, a quiet sniffle coming from the vampire once I started rubbing her back.

"Then how come your heart starts racing when mother feeds from you?" Daniela asked, cocking her head to the side.

"And how come you can't look at her when she feeds from you?" Bela continued, her fist resting under her chin in thought.

This caused Cassandra to stir and pull back slightly, taking in my form. Soon her head tilted slightly, a puzzled look on her features.

"Yeah, and how come your body gets so warm whenever mother is around?"

I froze at their questions and stiffened in Cassandra's grasp. The three girls stood in front of me, waving their hands in front of my face after a few moments of me being frozen. A chuckle from behind caused me to flinch slightly, my heart squeezing in my chest as I suddenly found the floor to be very interesting.

"[Y/N] ...?" Daniela whispered, poking my cheek lightly when I looked down.

"My darling daughters, did you three notice anything about your questions?" Lady Dimitrescu asked, making me shrink slightly and hide against Cassandra.

There was silence as the three pondered. The silence was broken by the sound of someone snapping after a few moments, signaling that the owner had figured something out. It didn't surprise me one bit when Bela spoke up.

"They all involved you, mother." I could hear Daniela and Cassandra muttering how they figured it out too and agreed with their older sister.

More silence surrounded me and I began to shift uncomfortably, burying myself further into Cassandra. I heard three quiet giggles and my blood ran ice cold, causing my hands to grip Cassandra. My efforts were — of course — useless as the other two helped their sister shove me into their mother, a chorus of giggles leaving the three at my flustered state.

I attempted to pull myself away from the lady, only to be pulled back into her and causing me to go silent whilst staring at the floor. My heart hammered in my chest, echoing through myself and into my ears as my body temperature rose a few degrees, the warm breath of my lady only flustering me more. The three in front of me had smiles on their faces and worry in their eyes.

'FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK— PLEASE JUST KILL ME. PUT ME OUT OF THIS EMBARRASSING MOMENT NOW.'

My thoughts stopped once I felt the coolness of my lady's hand on my burning skin. Once my thoughts settled, I eased into her touch, watching the worry in the girls' eyes get replaced with joy.

"You don't have to know your feelings now," Lady Dimitrescu whispered, effectively gaining my attention. "I'm not sure if I even know my own, but it is nice to know you're not afraid of us."

I simply nodded, staring up at her in awe. The look on my face was similar to the look I had when I first saw her — star-struck at her entire existence. It brought warmth to my heart as she pressed a kiss to my head.

"And it's also nice to know why you get so flustered around me."

"I-I—!" I paused, pouting as I searched for the right words to say. "I don't know what you're talking about, my lady!"

"[Y/N]."

"Yes, my lady?"

"I have a wish."

"What is it, my lady?"

"Don't keep your feelings hidden from me from here on out, I need to know where this can go."

"As you wish, my lady."