introduction

hello all. if you're reading this book you're (obviously) looking for tips on how to write smut! congratulations! (does that say more about you, or about me?)

fortunately, i'm here to help you, so you'll be off to the races in no time. i've been writing smut for almost two years and i've been reading it for way longer, so you're in good hands.

quick thing before we start- i know some people have lots of questions about how to write smut/how it works, so drop a comment here with any questions you may have, and i'll put them in a future chapter (without your username, of course, i'm not a heathen).

this is just a short introduction, so we won't be covering anything major yet. i do want to tell you guys some of what this book will cover, though, so let's do that.

1. straight sex. how it works, how to write it, etc. things to avoid, things to keep in mind. we will be going over anatomy.

2. gay sex. this is guy-on-guy smut. (aka how to write it without being fetishistic, especially if you're straight.)

3. lesbian sex. girl-on-girl smut. (also aka how to write it without being fetishistic, especially if you're straight.)

4. i already said anatomy, but like... anatomy. it's important, y'all.

5. kink and bdsm. how to set it up, how it works in a healthy way, tropes to avoid, and all that mess.

6. common tropes, especially from fanfiction. yes, this does involve stuff like omegaverse.

7. BASIC WRITING TIPS, since the mistakes i see most often in smut are just grammatical errors and boring things, which we'll correct in those chapters.

and i believe that's it, but if there's anything else i'm missing, i'll add it here. good luck, readers, and have fun. if you know what i mean ;)

xx jonny

how to write smutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara