Jaune Mercer: Bio

Name: Jaune Mercer (Formerly Jaune Arc)

- Although disliking the Arc name, he remembered a story about one of his ancestors, Alex Mercer.

- Interested in Grimm research, Jaune follows in Alex Mercer's footsteps, even going so far as to take his last name.

Species: Half-Human/Half-Grimm (Hybrid)

Alias(es): Blacklight

Age: 17

Semblance: Aura Amp

[Physical Prowess.]

- Superhuman Strength.

- Superhuman Speed and Agility.

- Superhuman Senses.

- Superhuman Endurance and Healing Factor (He can heal faster by consuming Grimm).

[Grimm Prowess]

-Consume- Any Grimm he eats he gains their powers and strengths. The more he consumes of that Grimm, the stronger he gets.

- Grimm Sense- Can sense the presence of other Grimm. Even those that are dormant.

-Indomitable Will- A perk from the dip in that Grimm pool. His mind has become more resistant to mind attacks or intelligent-type semblances.

-Others abilities will be revealed in the story.

Personality

- If you wanted someone to care about you and have your back, he was your man. In a way, he still is that person. However, that is only to his loved ones and allies.

- More of his personality will be revealed in the story.

Goals

- Further Grimm research

- You'll find out the rest as the story progresses.

(A/N: I do not own this art. It belongs to offrecord on DeviantArt.)