𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚

- Warning : mentions of suicide and attempts along with swearings. if you're uncomfortable, you may skip that part when you see it.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A week passed by so quickly.

It was the most awaited night since school's opened on Monday.

The calendar shows the day of Friday. A day which everyone had been waiting to end for the night. A night where they can stay up late and enjoy themselves to the fullest. The day that everyone has ben longing for since the beginning of the tiring week.

Especially for Jongho.

It hasn't been easy for him this week.

Despite breaking the truth to Wooyoung, Yeosang still forgave him. Making the boy look bad still was nowhere to be enough for Yeosang to forget about him. Instead, their friendship remained.

They continued to chat just like how they usually do. Continued to share laughters together despite the amount of pain the couple had caused to Yeosang. They spent time together. They continued to stay the same old friends who Jongho's always been jealous of.

He hated the sight.

Even though he's seeing the bright smile he once saw on Yeosang's face again, he hated it. Not the smile, but the cause.

Wooyoung.

How? After everything, there is still a space for him in Yeosang's heart. He was still able to make the older smile even when he was the cause of his tears.

While Jongho is just standing here. Watching everything with a jealous, sad and a broken heart.

He didn't asked for this.

He wanted Yeosang to be his. He wanted to be the cause of the smile that grows on the older's face. To be the reason he laughs. To be the cause of his happiness.

Not Wooyoung.

At least not after the shitty things that had happened.

Jongho walked along thoughtlessly at Han River Bridge, late at night.

His mind was so lost.

What is he supposed to do? Should he give up and move on or just remain it as it is now?

He didn't want to get over Yeosang nor give up on the male. But the situation now is making him considering it. He was getting nowhere closer to Yeosang's heart and feelings. It felt useless. His efforts that he had put it seems to be so useless now.

Nothing is changing. He is back to square one.

He is just getting pushed away whenever he is getting closer to Yeosang.

This is tiring him out. He's tired of his feelings getting ignored and pushed far away continuously.

Everything was useless at this point. Nothing is much of a use.

"Why is it so hard?" He says to himself.

"I just want you to notice. To realise that someone who loves you is here, waiting right in front of your eyes. But why do you keep on saying that nobody loves you even after I confessed forwardly that very night where you were so broken. Why must you pay so much attention to the ones who've hurt you, but ignore the one who's been showing you his love and care so straight forwardly?"