𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Still in his arms.

Still crying the pain out.

Jongho put on a strong look and continued to comfort Yeosang. Although he was hurt too, he needed to be a person Yeosang is able to rely on.

"Deep breaths Yeosang... It's alright, everything will be alright... You can get through this, I'm here with you." Jongho assured.

Slowly, Yeosang's cries turns into soft sobs. Calming down slowly, taking his time.

"I-it's so p-painful... too painful... I just w-wanna run away from them.. and be gone... forever.."

"I know I know.. heartbreaks aren't easy neither is moving on.. But please, be strong Yeosang..."

"H-how can I!?"

With only that, Yeosang cried violently again. Jongho still trying his best to calm the crying boy down. With all his efforts, he tried.

"H-he's the o-only person I want..."

There goes Jongho's heart, breaking.

Just that specific sentence from Yeosang, made Jongho fall apart internally.

He strained himself from crying. Controlling his tears from falling down. He didn't want to look weak in front of Yeosang at such times. No matter how badly ruined he is, he didn't want to let a single tear fall in front of Yeosang.

"Yeosang..."

Jongho pulled apart from Yeosang, holding the boy by its waist, close to him with one hand and the other gently held the wet face.

"Look at me"

Yeosang looked up into Jongho's eyes.

Jongho softly smiled at him. Then slowly, wiping the tears and the stains away from Yeosang's face.

"No more crying please... At least not in front of me... If your heart breaks, mine breaks too. You'll find your happy ending, I promise."

Jongho then let go of Yeosang as the timer from his and Yeosang's phone went off. Notifying the laundries are ready to be put in the dryer.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After an hour at the laundry, Yeosang and Jongho returned home silently.

They entered the house and was welcomed by Seonghwa.

"Hey guys~" Seonghwa greeted them cheerfully and they did the same to the older.

Yeosang quickly went up into his room with his clean clothes then closing the door while Jongho was downstairs still at the same place when he was greeted by Seonghwa.

Seonghwa's motherly instincts felt like something was off. As if something wrong happened when the two were out. Which made the older male questioned Jongho did something happened, making Jongho sigh.