𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A couple of weeks passed by. School is now in session. It's back to school time for both, students and teachers which isn't really what they like as they all have to go through their same old boring routine of getting up, get dressed and spend half of the day at school with its activities.

Just like every students, everyone wasn't ready to let go of their break just yet or ever. I mean, it is about holidays. Nobody ever wants to let go of the time where we can all relax, not think about homeworks or school and have fun ; releasing all their stress away.

However, every fun stuffs would always come to an end for a short while.

Everyone's typical Monday routine started once again. Vehicles and other transportations were busy in the morning. Sending people to their workplace and schools. It was definitely a busy morning. Especially at school.

Students gathered in every classrooms where their group of friends are at. Voices of chatters filled the whole school, in the hallway, classrooms, school office and staff rooms. Everyone busy sharing their stories on what they did during the summer break.

As for the boys of Ateez, as usual they gathered at Yeosang, San and Wooyoung's class where they all stood around at Yeosang and Wooyoung's desk that was at the back of the class.

All of them exchanged stories. Those who went back to their hometowns shared their story on that while the ones who just stayed at home in Seoul not going anywhere shared their story on what they did the whole time of not going anywhere during the vacation after the school trip to Busan.

"Jongho, did you do anything in Seoul during the break?" Seonghwa asked the younger but he wasn't listening. Instead, Jongho was just in his own little world ; repeating the moment and day when he spent the night with Yeosang and was finally able to see him smile so brightly while letting laughters of sincere joy escape his mouth.

On that very day, Yeosang was shining so brightly. Possibly brighter than the sun for Jongho.

The boy was smiling to himself as he stared down at Yeosang's table, replaying those precious moments of him and his love interest in his head to the point where Mingi had slap his back to wake him up to reality which successfully did.

"What were you guys saying?" Jongho asked as the others laughed at his confusion.

"Seonghwa was asking, what did you do in Seoul during the summer break" Yunho answered and Hongjoong interrupted ; "Please pay attention Choi Jongho~" he teased with a chuckle to end his sentence.

"Ah, well I just lazed around. Sometimes I went out to cycle at the Han River but that's basically just it." He answered.

"So basically you were just like Mingi, not doing a single thing at all?" says Wooyoung but before Jongho could even give a nod, Mingi interrupted.

"Hey! At least I still breathe during the break!!"

With that just one short and quick sentence Mingi gave, it was enough to make everyone in the group to laugh their lungs out. Soon, everyone calmed down and got back to where they left off.

"What about you, Yeo? What was your activities?" Wooyoung asked the friend next to him. Yeosang was flustered to have Wooyoung asking him a question after everything that had happened back during camp. However, he replied naturally not trying to show that he was shock.