"u-ugh..." she groan, coughing a few times. "are you alright? here.." aether spoke up, bringing the water bottle towards her mouth and tilt upwards, letting her gulp down the cold water which she did not resist. slowly opening her eyes, she was met with bright amber one.

seeing she's trying to sit up, aether helped her. as she succeed, she stared at both of them as if its her first time seeing another human. well its probably because its her first time seeing a flying child that was also staring at her.

as if realization hit her, her [e/c] eyes turn wide. a gasp was let out from her mouth.

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Y/N] [L/N] POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"w-where am i..?" i glance around, seeing nothing but a campsite infront of a beach. it was night time. i look back towards both people infront of me who was glancing at each other nervously.

they look familiar, "aether? paimon?"

"uh— well, you see..." the boy, who i thought was aether said nervously, glancing at the flying child, paimon. "you, uh there," paimon tried to explain, pointing at the sky. i tilt my head, confusion clearly on my face. "you, from the sky, fall, like a gold.." she blabber.

aether sigh, his face clearly written "wtf is this child saying." before turning to me. "to be short, you fall from the sky, as if a shooting star and fall on the water. we both saw you're falling so we helped." he explained. i give them my blank look, i'm not dumb, i already understand, BUT WHAT.

"what." is all my response is. aether shrugged, "what i said is true.." paimon who was floating beside him nodded, "aether's right!!"

i waved my hand, "its alright, i got it already...i cant say you two are lying either way.." a wind blew around us, i grabbed the blanket around me and tighten my hold. "its so cold..." i just noticed that i'm wearing my nightgown. i furrowed my eyebrows, "what..how?"

aether notice my expression and ask, "hey, do you remember what happened last before you suddenly become like earlier?" hearing his words, my eyebrows knitted further, "what happened last? what happened last? what happened last? what—" my mind become blank as i loose hold of the blanket, "... that's impossible.."

seeing my blank state, he wrapped the blanket around me again, concern by the sudden quietness. paimon look at me worriedly. "hey, are you okay?" i snapped out of it and stare at paimon, slowly nodded at her concern. aether frown, "did you not remember anything from before?"

my eyes shifted to him, "not remember..? no i do..but" i frowned, "the reason was crazy..." i slowly shake my head. aether tighten his hold around me, as if comforting me saying its alright. paimon floated closer, patting my shoulder for comfort too.

i let out a sigh, chuckling a little bit. "you two act like you already known me for awhile despite just literally saw me from a shooting star." aether let go of me, scratching his nape bashfully, finally realizing that he's been holding me like that.

paimon giggle, "by the way, do you remember your name, at least?" she ask. i nodded, "my name is, [y/n] [l/n]." i smiled, wrapping myself with the blanket again. "nice to meet you, aether, paimon."

aether was stunned for a moment before smiled back, "nice to meet you two, [y/n]." paimon replied with the same thing before i sneezed. "ugh, its cold..why am i wearing thin clothes like this.." i complained.

aether chuckled, "that can't be helped." he knitted his eyebrows right after that, "you might catch cold like this, let's go back to monstadt." aether suggest.

my eyes brighten at the word monstadt, "so its true..." paimon agreed, "right, we must get going now or else [y/n] will catch a cold!" aether advice me to stay here while they pack up for awhile. they dont have that much things to pack but they want to clean their messes.

after they done, they turn to me, reaching their hand out me. smiling gently, aether spoke, "come on, let's go."

"lets go! i want sara's stucky honey roast!" paimon gleefully spoke pulling my hand. i unconsciously reach out to aether's hand too, and soon our hand entangled with each other.

"let's go to the city of freedom."

[ 🌱 ]

[ ✎ ]

and thats on the first chapter (・ัω・ั)

i'm sorry if i kinda make some of you confused or anything cus i'm planning to write everything first before edit it.

also, reminder that this story does not following from the plot much. means— everything will be on after the main quest and archon quest!

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡