His mine

✍🏾Thanks Bliss for the helppp byeee ✍🏾

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

____________________👨‍👧‍👦👶____________________
Nagito knew he was screwed, he could feel Hajime's eyes dig into his soul, he parked the car on the driveway.

"Look Mr Hinata" Nagito began "I-.."

"Hewwo papa? Marshmallow man?" Izuru yawned "are we are at Monokuma land?"

"No no rosebud were at Mr Komaeda's House" Hajime smiled, he carefully put his son on his back" I'm sorry Nagito maybe we can continue this chat later, right now Izuzu needs to sleep

"Papaaaaaa my name is Izuru!" Izuru whined, mumbling the last part "youw a meanie dats why youw single"

"What did you say?!"

"Nofing"

Nagito stayed in the car trying to calm down his racing heart, the council needed to be more careful but at the same time, the suspense of Hajime discovering his secret was exciting.

"Hajime Hinata for the first time I've found someone with hope inside them and I love it" Nagito chuckled

~♤~
The next morning the Komaeda household had a sweet aroma in the air. Kokichi woke up first running to the kitchen

"No wayyyyyyy!" Kokichi screamed "it's beautiful.."

The entire kitchen table was filled with different kinds of food, from pancakes to onigiri (rice balls), mochi (sorry I'm obsessed) you think it they got it,  but that's not what Kokichi was excited about.

There standing before the ultimate supreme leader was Izuru wearing a tiny white chef hat and apron, trying to hold a big bottle of panta but it was twice his size.

"I can do is...I'm stwong, I'm a man...I'm a humannnnn!" Izuru yelled as he finally opened the bottle "Ha take dat panta!"

"Izuru!!!" Kokichi hugged the boy so tight he couldn't breathe "you bought me the love of my life...panta!! And you wook so cutely!"

"Hey wet me go!!! You didn't ask for my consent!" Izuru's tiny fists hit Kokichi but that made the supreme leader hug him even more "help! Pweaseeeee"

"Kokichi Izuru's turning blue" Hajime laughed "I'm glad you're happy to see him"

Sonia walked in with a sluggish walk and a yawn "hey Kokichi, I think I'm dreaming it's 10 am but I think I can see Mr Hinata and Izuru here"

"Dats incorrect because in dweams it is impossible to see de time" Izuru took a moment to catch his breath

Nagito walked in the kitchen with a little skip and a sleeping baby Chiaki in her carrier.

"Good morning family" Nagito sang, he twirled Sonia around and dipped her dramatic "Goodmorning my little princess"

"Good morning dad" Sonia giggled giving a small curtesy

Nagito winked back and snuck up on Kokichi giving him tiny kisses and tickles. Izuru watched silently shuffling in the corner.

'Dats wooks fun' Izuru thought

Nagito noticed the toddler's stare and knelt to his level "Good morning Izuru, I know you don't like being touched by anyone except your disgusting, unworthy papa so I hope you accept this" He took out a book with a picture book neatly wrapped in a red bow "its a picture book about ships, Kazuichi told me you love them"