No more nice Izuru

✍Soo sorry for not updating to make it up to you all please accept this chapter as an apology thank you and have a nice day✍

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

__________________👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👧______________________
Hajime was still sour from last night's events, he was lucky enough to have made it home in time to clean up.

Izuru could tell something was wrong so in the middle of the night he begged his uncle Gundham to drop him back home.

So that's what brings us here everyone, Hajime on his 3rd pain killer limping to his son's room.

"Izuzu baby it's time to wake up" Hajime gently shoke his boy awake

"Nah uh I wanna sweep" Izuru wrapped himself tighter in his blankets

"Come on Izuru" Hajime pleaded removing the blanket "school isn't that bad"

" Yes It is! Actually its scientifically pwoven that it..." Izuru began

《30 minutes later》

"And thus I should sweep in" Izuru concluded with a proud smirk on his face

Hajime sighed,they finally arrived at the bus stop,after they hugged and Izuru left Hajime sighed.

He looked at the police officers up and down feeling quite salty. (Who wouldn't he was about to get his ass beat again)

Shutting his eyes,Hajime prepared for the pain to come...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But it didn't.

Feeling impatient and rather irritated,the brunette opened his eyes to yell at the point officers to hurry up,but only gasped at the scene before him.

A pair of pale hands blocked the two officers heavy canes from attacking mid air,there standing before Hajime was a man well known in Hope's peak.

To be honest he looked slightly different in person but still handsome all the same.

The police officers knew they messed up and ran away before the man could have a proper look at their faces.

"Are you alright sir?" The man's eyes searched for any form of bruises on the brunette "I couldn't stand by and watch a man gorgeous as yourself get assulted by two officers of the law"

Hajime was in such a daze that he forgot to respond,the man laughed stretching his hand out to introduce himself properly.

"How rude of I need to properly introduce myself my name is-.."

"These no need to" Hajime bowed,blushing furiously "I mean... well I already know who you are Byakuya Togami heir to the Togami empire, my name is Hajime Hinata"

"A beautiful name for a beautiful man" The celebrity bowed in return "pleasure to meet you Mr Hinata"

"These no need to bow" The brunette laughed standing straight "Thank you for saving me. I wish there was a way to repay you somehow"

"It was nothing truly" Byakuya smiled sweetly,making the brunette blush even more "seeing you happy made it all worth it"

The two walked together finding a seat on the ultimate's only bench,Hajime stood but Byakuya insisted on him seating and gave a death glare at anyone ready to oppose him.