Enough is enough

✍This chapter has mentions of abuse I won't go into much detail sorry but if you want me to I can try in another chapter also mentions of Hifume's weight,I am not body shaming it's just for this chapter ✍

✍Anyway shout out to my bestfriend Kokichi_STEP_OnME baddest boo in the world also  pilgrimxge and Bethwrites22you are both amazing and finally everyone for actually taking time out of your lives to read this story thank you so much 💖✍

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

____________________👨‍👦_____________________

Hajime's P.V.O

The day began like any other, as usual I woke up my son Izuru,he really didn't appreciate that and made sure I knew by listing all the psychological benefits of sleep in alphabet order.

I smiled listening to each one as I helped him get ready for school. My interview with Komaeda-sama was scheduled tomorrow so I had time to prepare.

It was when I passed my bedroom door and saw the calendar did fear grip my throat.

Today was Thursday,to anyone it will just be an normal day right? But not a reserve.

Every Thursday a group of ultimates are given an a reserve for the day,to help reserves and ultimates live together in harmony

Bullshit,its just some way for ultimates to fuck reserves over,as per usual.

I panicked,Izuru has to leave now! He was in the living room colouring a  Mona Lisa drawing patiently drinking orange juice.

I ran in with his bag and bento box ready.Lucky for me Hope's peak had a school bus unlucky it doesn't pass by the reserve zone.

So I had to ran with him to the ultimate's neighbourhood. And trust me,it's quite the distance good thing I have my running shoes on.

(Who am I kidding? I'm a reserve I'll always have my running shoes on,you'll never know if you'll come across an ultimate)

Izuru already knew the drill he was just surprised that I was earlier than usual. He stood up on the couch raising his arms in the air for  a piggyback ride,then we were off.

"Papa" Izuru gripped my back tighter"whats wong? Youw mobing all fast"

"Well I just don't want you to be late" I lied

"Oh but papa you look scawe-.."

"Don't worry I'm just nervous about the interview tomorrow" I responded as I out ran a pack of dogs

"Oh understandable" Izuru used his leg to hit one dog in the jaw "its human natuwe to be stwessed but you habe an adwantage papa"

"What's that?" I asked as I jumped through a small wooden fence

"Monokuma and I will help you pwactice!" Izuru giggled "jump again papa that was fun"

"For you yes, for papa not so much" I pumped my legs more "now hold on tight we're almost there "

"Otay" Izuru giggled holding me tighter "and remember your my papa so..so..you can do anyfing! Eben...eben sleep wifout a Monokuma which I fink is weally bwave!!"