Not all deaths are sad

✍🏽Hi so as I said after a chapter or 2 I'll type out a memory that happened so here's a little bit of Izuru's relationship with his parents✍🏽

Enjoy!

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

_________________👨‍👦💔🧍‍♀️___________________

Izuru's P.O.V

Nothing.

All I could feel was nothing

Not a single emotion as my papa explained the news over and over and over and over again.

I just stared at him waiting for atleast a single teardrop to fall but none came.

My mother had died, my papa and I just received the news,he was crying, hugging me telling me its going to be alright.

Yet I did not cry,at first I thought I was inhumane but honestly I know the real reason I didn't cry.

Its because in reality I didn't care about her.

Before you judge me,let me tell you my story and a little more information about my mother.

□■□■□■□■□■
My mother's full names were Maki Harukawa Kamukura,she didn't take my father's last name because of his status as a reserve.

It makes me mad that I still use Kamukura but papa says it's to protect me,I wish I didn't need protection I love papa and I still don't understand why people treat him like that.

I wasn't always the ultimate everything, on the contrary when I was born I was the ultimate nothing,a reserve destined to amount to nothing atleast that's what society wants you to think.

Not to my papa,my uncle Kazuichi saw my birth video and says the day I was born my papa was so happy he cried,but my mother was a different story.

She was happy until she heard I was a reserve baby,the nurses almost killed me at the spot but my papa begged them not to,falling to his knees like an animal and where was my mother during all this you may ask?

The truth is I don't know the video cut out before I could see her reaction.

However these one thing I'm sure of is the cold heart my birth giver has,how do I know?

Easy my mother agreed to sign me up for the talent project. Basically you take your baby to scientists who will experiment on you and by the end of it all you'll have a talent.

It sounds like a dream come true but its really a nightmare waiting to happen. I was forced to be away from my parents immediately I was born,only when I was 2 years old did my papa have enough and rescued me.

At first I didn't love my papa,or anything to me everything and everyone was boring, you'd think my papa would give up but he kept trying and eventually I got my emotions back.

I used to hear voices,telling me to do bad things to him and it would be hard to sleep,yet my papa would stay up with me watching my favourite show Sally the silly Ship.

One time I decided to ask him why he did, we were sitting on the couch,it was 2 am and my papa's eyes were already baggy and tired.

"Why ?" I asked turning my full attention to him