Chapter 37 - Traitor

Start from the beginning

He couldn't even dodge or block in time.

It was a split second.

Koma's head rolled onto the floor, his body dropping down.

"Hey.....what," Ayato muttered, eyes wide.

Kaneki's eyes were wide in horror.

"Hermano......mayor," (Big....brother.) She whispered.

"You said you'll do anything for your big brother, right?"

The girl nodded slowly.

"Start by not questioning anything i do."

"Y-Yes...big brother."

"Tasumi, YOU-" Kiori's eyes were wide.

"Her.....huh...." Miyo muttered with a frown.

"I found you....no, you found me," Tasumi whispered.

"Big Brother."

(Note that the rest below are Flashbacks and all conversations are in Spanish.)

"Hey, brat."

Florencio slowed down and turned around, Feliciana (Tasumi) gasping lightly and hiding behind him.

"It was you, wasn't it?" The man growled. "You killed our humans."

"Yeah, I did. They looked dirty and pissed me off," Florencio answered bluntly.

"B-Big brother....." Tasumi muttered, a frown on her face as she held Florencio's hand.

Florencio glanced at her, clutching her hand tight.

"And who are you?" Florencio asked.

"Oh? You don't know?" The man smirked. "Seems you're quite new here, aren't you?"

Florencio narrowed his eyes.

The man's kagune crawled out of his back as his eyes shifted red.

"Know your place in here, brat."

Florencio's eyes widened.

In a blur, his arm flew off, his blood splattering all over the ground.

"BIG BROTHER!" Feliciana screamed, eyes wide in horror as Florencio dropped on his knees.

"Serves him right, he shouldn't have messed with Bajardo...."

"Dirty ghouls."

"Even so brutal against their own kind...."

"I'm glad I wasn't a ghoul."

"What are you humans staring at? Move faster!" The man now known as Bajardo barked at the humans who flinched in fear, scurrying away.

"We're to be eaten anyways...."

"Better than being a ghoul."

Bajardo glanced at the two children on their knees before turning away.

"B-Big brother....." Feliciana stuttered, sobbing. "You're...bleeding...."

A slap was landed on her face.

"....Useless," Florencio whispered, his vision blurred."It's going to heal, so don't sit there crying like a baby......you're a ghoul. Not a stupid human."

Feliciana wiped away her tears with a small nod.

"We're..." Florencio stood up shakily. "going.....home...."

As those words left his lips, he fell onto the ground, unconscious.

"Big brother!"

There was a knock on the door.

Feliciana stood up and opened the door, peeking out to see a lady in a dress staring down at her. "Let me in."

"W-What do you want?"

"You're that kid, aren't you?" The lady asked. "Bajardo cut off your brother's arm."

Feliciana flinched and gasped before slamming the door close. She quickly grabbed a blanket and raced to the bedroom, standing at the door. "Big brother! There's someon-"

She froze.

"That was quite rude," The lady spoke as she slowly walked towards the room.

Trembling slightly, Feliciana turned around to face the lady, eyes wide in fear.

In a blur, she was tossed to the ground with Florencio standing in front of her in a protective stance, a glare set on the lady.

"Now, now, don't get all violent," The lady smiled. "Just a question, and I'll leave."

"Does it look like I'll answer?" His voice was cold as ice.

"We would like to ask if you would keep some human pets," The lady spoke, ignoring what Florencio just said. "For free."

"No. Leave," Florencio narrowed his eyes.

"Think about this, you get human pets and you get free food. No more starving," The lady smiled.

Florencio's eyes widened.

"So?"

"What are the conditions?" Florencio asked.

"Ahh, it's very simple. Rules are you can only consume on three humans a month. You must keep the rest alive, and they will be delivered to other places for trading. We've recently just discovered another human base which is why we're giving out more human pets," The lady said. "There aren't any disadvantages to you at all."

Feliciana glanced at her brother, holding his hand.

He clutched it tight.

"Fine. Teach me how to feed a human."

"Ahh, amazing!" The lady beamed. "By the way, my name is Thera. May I ask for your name?"

".....Florencio," Florencio answered.

"And your....little sister?" Thera asked.

"You have no need to know," Florencio narrowed his eyes.

"Alright then, are you free to go now or do you think you need a while more?" Thera smiled.

"My arm is half healed, we can go now," Florencio answered.

"Ahh, great, I'll be waiting outside, please take your time to prepare!" Thera nodded to them before exiting the house.

"B-Big bother...." Feliciana mumbled.

"Hey, useless."

Feliciana looked up at her brother who clutched her hand tighter as she winced. 

"Don't let go."

She nodded.

----

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER LMAOOOOO

DENENE TURNS OUT TASUMI WAS THE TRAITOR- though maybe that was a bit obvious or idk

thoughts on florencio? :D