"We are totally spoiled, aren't we?"

"Yeah totally." Bo Young smiled.

"Fine let's go!"

They started walking.

"Bo Young," Ji Ae started

"What is it?"

"Previously, in the store, what were you and Hyun a Wook sunbae, talking about?"

"Me and him? Nothing, I just said bye and came back."

"I don't think so, you both were being all smiley."

"I was leaving hurriedly to welcome you guys home, so, he asked why I was rushing. I just told him you guys were coming."

"Fine fine. Ji Ae, do you find anything strange? Two people who don't smile often, kept smiling, at each other. What do you think is going on?"

"Hmm..? There is something really going on in between."

"N-no way! There is nothing going on! I was just happy that you guys were coming to mine. That's the reason I smiled." She argued.

"Okay, but that doesn't give him a reason to smile back."

"Oh come on, anyone when the person with them smiles at them. Smile is contagious." She replied without adding 'duh'.

"Just think about it, we already told you that someone who doesn't talk to girls at all, talked with you and all those, now this too!" Ji Ae added.

"Exactly!"

"I am not listening." She put her hands on her ears, closing and opening them.

"This girl really."

They laughed their way to her house.

;-;-;-;-

"Is this how you do it? And is this the right answer?" Yu Ah asked after she finished writing the solution for the question in their book. It's been an hour since they started doing these problems, without any rest.

"Oh! That's right! Good job!" Bo Young high fived Yu Ah, who was really happy getting the question right. Ji Ae was working on the next question. The next minute she completed it and got the question right too.

"You guys told me, you were bad at this. But you both are insanely better than what I thought!"

"What were your expectations?"

"I don't know what my expectations were. But you guys are insanely better than Ha Sang."

"Why? Is he that bad at it?"

"Sigh, that guy is a pain in the butt. He is really bad but once he understands the concept, he tries it but gets the wrong answer. But today he was really focused."

"That guy was focused? That's unlike Ha Sang."

"I know right."

"I'm tired now. Should we take a rest?" Ji Ae was so tired now.

"I'm hungry now. *looks at the time* it's nine already? Shall we eat?" Yu Ah asked.

"Of course!" Ji Ae said. "Yay! Then, wait I'll cook." Bo Young said.

"You..can cook?" The both asked.

"What can you not do?" Yu Ah asked. "You're right."

She smiled and got up to go to the kitchen. "Wait here, I'll go cook something."

"Wait, wait." Yu Ah stopped. Ji Ae knew what she was upto.

"Why cook when you have door delivery?"