How..

I woke up in a soft white bed, white bright lights that burn my eyes shining into my face. I tried to get up, but it hurt way too much, so I laid back down. I tried to go back to sleep, but I kept hearing cars go past, and hearing this high-pitched beep. Within a few minutes I heard someone open the door to the room, but I didn't know who it was, or where I was. Suddenly, I hear a nice soft feminine voice say "Oh, you're awake. Goodmorning, how are you feeling?", and I tried to answer the best I could. "U-uhm.. wwwwhere aamm I-I.?" I said in a really shaky delayed voice. "Oh dear.. The doctor said this would happen. Here, let me get you something to drink, and a special medicine that we give to our.. special cases." She replied, she sounded hesitant at first, but then she sounded kinda.. shifty? She left the room, and came back with a purple-blue liquid in a bottle and a bottle of water. I had her read the ingredients and stuff on the sticker on the back, to make sure it didn't have anything that could kill me, though I didn't understand most of the words. I then took the medication and drink some of the cold water she brought for me. I just barely said thank you before falling back asleep. I wake up again, in a strange pitch-black place.. It didn't have any walls, or a floor. When I looked down and realized there wasn't a floor, I heard a voice saying "oopsies!" In a playful voice as if they had dropped something..important. when I landed, I expected to have broken my back, or my neck, or die, but I didn't. I landed on a soft pillowy thing, and when I open my eyes, I see that it's a cloud. A storm cloud, to be exact. I heard a strange whooshing noise, and when I looked up, what I saw surprised me..

332 words
If I made any grammar mistakes, please tell me. I love you all

What happened?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara