JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!

Start from the beginning

( Guys imagine the swing RIHIAL { PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEHAL } are sweating like this only......)
( Congratulations touchurheart & others who guessed it right about RIHIAL'S escape.... & congratulations to all readers who thought they didnt escape.... Your guess was right.....)

They were happily seating together doing some cheat chat & seeing it all took a deep sign of releaf knowing they are here only & not ran away from them.... While it also made them confused at the same time that they didn't escape.... They were thinking this only that's when sensing someone's presence the trio ( RIHIAL { PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEHAL } ) turned & looked in there direction.... Founding them standing there tensed they looked at each other confused.... PARI was confused while ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL was hiding their smirk with a fake confused look... then after stealing glances with each other PARI came forward & asked ARYAMAAN in her soft voice.....

PARI : What happened MAAN BHAI.... You all here.... Why are you looking tensed..... Is all ok...

She asked worried seeing her worried face & hearing her tensed ARYAMAAN smiled at her softly & said in soft voice maintaining his calm posture....

ARYAMAAN : Nothing PARI... What are you doing here...

He asked her gently, hearing him & seeing his smile PARI too smiled back at him saying....

PARI : Oh.... Actually MAAN bhai the lights went of na so we came out to take some fresh air as SEJU was feeling uneasy..... I know we should not leave party in mid way like that without bidding bye to guests but actually SEJU has Nyctophobia ( Nyctophobia is an extreme fear of night or darkness that can cause intense symptoms of anxiety and depression. A fear becomes a phobia when it's excessive, irrational, or impacts your day-to-day life )....

She said & as soon as she said this all got confused still maintaining that smile ARYAMAAN nodded his head at her while REYANSH said in his husky deep voice looking straight at ABHITI/RUHI with a stern yet doubted face....

REYANSH : INTRESTING.... VERY INTERESTING.....

He said giving ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL a " no one can escape RRS's eyes"look while ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL steal a glance & smirked as if saying him "we will change the history".......

FLASHBACK....

It was seen that ABHITI/RUHI was getting ready in her room for SANGEET that's when SEJAL enter thire without knocking the door like a strom.... She close the door of room with a thud & asked angrily......

SEJAL : Now tell me why why you did that...... Before my head gets blast like a pressure cooker.....

She asked angrily on which ABHITI/RUHI just smirked at her & asked innocently while wearing her bangles.....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best.... Now what I did SEJU....

She asked in a calm time while on hearing her so SEJAL'S anger reached at its pick.... Her patience was on the edge & she again asked her angrily.....

SEJAL : Why you abort the tonight's escape plan..... Don't tell me you are marrying that criminal ARS.....

FLASHBACK.......

During dance rehearsals ABHITI/RUHI came towards SEJAL when all were busy in adoring PARI'S dance with that choreographer & whispered in her ears I'm low voice.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Abort the plan.... Tell are all mens to leave the MANSION but not before placing the recorder & switching off the lights......

She said on hearing which SEJAL got shocked & confused but as everyone were present thire she just nodded her head in yes at her while ABHITI/RUHI smirked which made her understand that she is upto do something very big....