Jungkook - Protect Me || When You Help Your Shy BF from his Bullies

⚠️TW: Bullying and Violence⚠️

Jk's POV

"Hey come back here!"

I ran through the hallways of the school, passing classrooms and running down the stairs. I'm in big trouble, so much trouble. I can't run anymore. I feel tired as I feel like I've been running for hours when in reality it's only been like seconds or minutes. I'm not really sure, but I need to rest. I took a sharp turn at the end of one of the hallways and hid in one of the empty classrooms.

I sat on the floor breathing heavily. Aish, where's Y/N when I need her? I thought. She would always keep me safe. I feel like tearing up, I felt like crying. But I had no time as I was pulled up and pinned to the cold wall.

"Think you can hide? Hah, pathetic." He punched my stomach while gripping my hair tightly as I felt my knees weaken. He kept me straight up and spat at my face.

"That's what you get for not doing me and my friend's homework, nerd. Aish, tsk tsk. Weak shit." He let go of me and I fell to the ground. My stomach hurt so bad and I cried. I didn't do their homework because it was their responsibility, not mine. They got scolded in front of the whole class a while ago by our professor. And now I got this.

I tried to stand up but failed. My legs kept shaking and I could barely see anything as tears occupied my eyes and fogged up my glasses.

I need my girlfriend. We aren't in the same class that's why we weren't together. But I need her badly. The bell rang indicating that school's over. I tried standing up again but stumbled after a few steps. I felt dizzy from crying so hard, plus I felt like vomiting after that bully punched my stomach multiple times. I was already near the door. I tried to reach the doorknob but before I could touch it, it suddenly opened.

"Kookie!" Her eyes teared up while hugging me tightly. I could barely see her face, but I could tell she was fuming. I always feel scared every time she gets mad, and safe because she never released it towards me, but to my bullies. I felt safe around her. I felt protected.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you. Tell me who did this! They will pay for hurting my baby bunny!" She shouted so loud, I flinched. She lifted my face and made eye contact with me as she waited for my response. I told her everything.

"They'll get what they deserve tomorrow. I'll take you to my house okay? You can stay there for tonight so I can help you recover." She helped me stand up as I nodded. We grabbed our bags and exited the school. Y/N drove me to her house, which was 20 minutes away.

The ride was silent. She didn't even turn on the radio like she usually does. I can feel her anger radiating as she drives. I felt uncomfortable, so I broke the silence.

"Y/N?" I managed to say, but not as loud as I hoped. It turned to a whisper. But since the ride was silent, she heard it.

"Hmm?" She hummed while keeping her eyes on the road, signaling me to continue whatever I had to say. I hesitated for a moment, thinking of the right words to say.

"What is it bunny?" She spoke in a sweet and loving voice after I didn't continue to speak. I felt like crying again as I said what I feel.

"Y/N, I-I'm sorry I can't protect myself. I feel bad that you always have to save me and stand up for me every time I get b-bullied. I wish I could be strong like you. I'm s-sorry for b-being w-we-"

"Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare say that you're weak." I got cut off by her statement, which made me sob. I know I'm not supposed to think that I'm weak, but I can't help it. I feel weak and I can't even protect myself. How will I protect the love of my life if I can't even stand up for myself?

"I'm sorry." I cried. I put my head in my hands as the tears run down my cheeks. The car stopped and I looked around to see that we've arrived. She helped me out and we went straight to the guest room for me to settle down. I was still a crying mess as she examined my body for bruises and wounds. I pointed at my stomach without saying anything. She understood immediately as she put ointment carefully. She sat beside me and hugged me.

"Bunny, please don't ever think that you're weak. I think you're one of the strongest and bravest people I know. Look at you, you had the guts to ask me out when everyone was scared of me. You didn't hesitate to help me when I was failing Math even though we barely know each other. You have gone through so much and got through every single one of them before I came into your life." She chuckled as she remembered every moment. She made me feel better as I once again apologized.

"Aish, you don't have to apologize Kookie. You did nothing wrong. It's them who's at fault." She looked at me as I stared at her.

"Thank you for everything Y/N. I'm so lucky to have you. I can't thank you enough." I smiled as she pecked my cheek. We said our goodnights and our I love yous before she left me to rest.

-------*Next Day*-------

We woke up early to get ready for school. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore thankfully. But I feel scared. I feel anxious to face my bullies and I'm scared of what Y/N will do to them. Her anger is really something else. We arrived at school and immediately I see my bullies hanging out at the side of the school. I shivered from fear as I got out of Y/N's car. They spotted me and laughed together.

Y/N saw this, and she is now swiftly walking towards them without them even noticing since they were busy making fun of me. Without hesitating, she punches one of them in the cheek and grabbed the other one's head as she hit it against the wall. She kicked both of them in the balls as they groaned in pain. I froze as I've never seen her get so violent. I want to stop her but I couldn't even move from my spot. A part of me feels bad for them, but the other half just let her do it because they deserve it after what they've done to me. She continued until she got tired of them. Immediately when she stopped, the two ran away in fear.

"Kookie, let's go. We have to go to the principal to report them." She smiled as I nodded and followed her. She didn't even sweat. She got tired but then easily gained her energy back just by drinking water. Wow, my girlfriend is so cool. I wanna be like her.

The two bullies got expelled and I finally felt safe being in school. I felt more confident and Y/N helped me stand up for myself. She didn't wanna teach me Taekwondo at first, but after a few tries of begging her to let her teach me, she finally said yes. We trained together and happily supported each other. No one dared to mess with us after that.