Chapter 10: Part 2

Hair-

Blue- Sadness

Red- Anger

Silver- Annoyance

Pink- Embarrassment/Surprise

Orange- Amusement

Black- Neutral/ fear

Blonde/Yellow- Happiness

Green- Disgust

Purple- Love

White- Rage

Grey- Nervousness

Brown- Hurt

=================

Saturday- 5th September 1943

Turais stepped into the medical ward, steps purposeful and eyes hard as he made his way to the singularly occupied bed. " How is he?"

" Still sleeping. They want to keep him under for a few more hours. Apparently, it was a pretty violent vision that caused a severe mental strain." Cassius responded to his friend who sat down next to him, both of them watching the figure on the bed.

He winced sympathetically, eyeing the boy that was sleeping soundly, looking as pale as a ghost. Avior had sought him out once his friend had been transported to the medical ward, distraught. It had taken a while for him to calm himself, but he'd eventually coaxed his cousin to go and rest in the common room, while he would give him the news on his friend.

The pair lapsed into a comfortable silence, neither having anything else to say at the moment.

A short while later, the doors to the " Turais." A deep voice spoke softly from the infirmary's doorway, and the two of them looked up, backs straight.

" Tom."

" My-my Lord"

Came their simultaneous responses, one confident while the other was breathy, filled with reverence.

He came closer, gazing down at Casimir's still form.

" A seer. How astonishing, that something as important as this was hidden from me for so long. I find myself impressed." He drawled, eyes not wandering from him.

" M-my Lord, I-" Cassius stuttered out, beginning to rise from his chair.

" Cassius, do not speak. I will deal with you later. Turais, when the boy awakens, order him to not speak a word of what he has seen, not to Avior, or even to Arcadius. Their future must play out how he has foreseen, I will make sure of it. He must obtain the power he is destined to have to be of the utmost use to me." Tom ordered his friend, eyeing him.

" Yes, Tom. I would never wish for Avior to be denied such a power, by them trying to stop it from happening. My cousin deserves to be powerful." Was Turais' heartfelt response, staring directly into Tom's eyes to show how seriously he felt about the subject.

He nodded approvingly at his only friend, a slight smile quirking at the corner of his lips." Yes, and he will surely prove to be a great asset in the future because of it. Make sure he never hears of this vision, even though it was vague and even we do not know exactly what that power was. Cassius, with me." With that, he turned on his heel and began a brisk walk away from the bed, Cassius hot on his heels, head bowed like a scolded puppy.

Turais watched them leave, turning once more to the fast asleep form of his cousin's friend. " You don't mind if I have a look at that vision once more, do you? It is so utterly enthralling, the power that he is soon to behold, isn't it?" He asked rhetorically, before diving into the mind of the seer.