character Introduction

MAIN CHARACTERS :

   ♡  RAM DEV
   ♡  MAYA

OTHER CHARACTERS:

Asha, Meena and Stella - Maya's Friends

Varma and sharma ( identical twins), Rohit and vinayak    - Ram Dev's Friends

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Maya :

    Here comes the heroine of the story MAYA. She is a sweet,naughty and a little angel of his family. She is a lucky charm to her father because after her birth his business become a successful one so,he did everything she want. Maya's father name is venkat. He have an import and export company. Maya's mother name is sheela, She is a bharathanatya dancer and also have a dance academy. Maya have a brother named Tharun.Tharun is working in his father's company as a manager . Maya have 3 best friends namely Asha, Stella and Meena.they are her best friends from her childhood to till now, their fathers are also working in Maya's father company.  Maya and her best friends are like skin and nails no one can separate them. Now maya working as cheif forensic scientist in mumbai CID beuro and her best friends also work in the same place.

Ram Dev :

        Here comes the hero of the story 𝙍𝘼𝙈 𝘿𝙀𝙑 . Everyone call him as dev.Ram dev is a calm, soft and heart throb for  many girls . His father name is prabhu dev but unfortunately dev lost his father in a heart attack. His mother name is jaya she is a principal of women's college. Ram dev have one elder brother his name is guru dev,He take care of his father's real estate business. Ram dev have 4 best friends namely Vinayak, Sharma, Varma and Rohit. Rohit and Dev are best friends from their childhood. Dev's happiness means alot to Rohit.Now Dev is working as a scientist in a famous Pharmaceutical company in  lossangels. Rohit also working in the same company under Dev's team.