"Where are the others?" Alix asked. You sat next to her. Rose also sat next to her on the other side with Juleka sitting next to Rose. Nino, Max and Kim were already here. You guys were only missing Alya and Marinette. You were all waiting to watch Mecha Monkey vs. Cyber Sharks 3. Rose was the one who invited you to come, of course. You spent the night watching the two movies just to be prepared. The last advertisement appeared and the movie was soon about to start.

"Guess they're gonna miss the beginning," Nino said.

Just then, you all heard the doors opened and looked back. Marinette and Alya finally arrived.

"Hi!" Rose exclaimed as your group waved at them to show where you all were sitting. They came down and sat in their seats. The movie was about to start and we all relaxed until...

"Ahh!!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"W-What's going on?" Marinette asked out loud.

You looked down and saw that the room was being flooded by water. You all immediately put your feet up and looked at how others got up and started running. You all looked back and saw a bunch of water burst through the doors.

"Okay, who left the faucet running?" Alya asked, making a light joke, yet still worried like the rest of us.

"Let's go up the stairs!" Marinette pointed out.

Everyone rushed up the stairs and went to the very top of the roof. Your eyes widened as you looked down from the roof and saw that the whole city has been flooded by water. It was like a tsunami hit Paris.

"Flutter," you muttered under your breath.

"That's not good!" Flutter whispered from your bag as she took a peek of what was happening.

You heard a splash and went over to your friends, seeing that Kim jumped in the water. He was talking about teaching Markov, Max's robot, how to swim. During his explanation, a weird looking fish person sprung out of the water, and when descending back into water, took Kim with it.

"Kim!" Max cried out.

You, Alix and Alya went to the railings to see what was happening underwater.

"Marinette, what are you doing?" Alya questioned and when you looked to your left, you saw that Marinette was trying to sail away in a garbage bin.

"Um, I'm gonna go get help!" she waved and fell in the water. "I'm fine!" She came back up.

"Okay, so.. I guess we're saved then?" Alix raised her brow.

'Is no one going to stop her?' You found it absolutely ridiculous and then got an idea.

"Y/N?! Where are you going?" Rose asked from the railings. You were doing the same ridiculous thing as Marinette.

"I'm gonna go help Marinette find help! You know you should never be alone in times like these!" You yelled so they can hear you, since you were still rowing away.

You finally reached a secluded area.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Flutter flew out of the bag.

"We should help!" You said excitingly.

"Um, did you get some water in your head? We can't! Water is our enemy," Flutter tried to talk some sense into you. "Our wings can't-"

"I know, but-"

"HELPPPP!!" You heard screaming.

"We can still help from above. Flutter, wings open!" You exclaimed.