𝟙𝟠

i'm alive

...

Y/N's POV

I watched as Katsuki's face practically fell at the sight of Kaminari and Jirou's appearance. His body language straightened up, and I could tell that he was getting tensed and annoyed at the fact that they were here. It made sense that he was annoyed about that, considering that it was our date, but there was no reason that we couldn't just hang out with them now and part ways when we went to eat.

"Hey Denki," I waved back, while Katsuki only huffed and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Damn bro, you're that unhappy to see me," Kaminari asked, while wiping away a fake tear.

Jirou just pushed past the two of them and came up to me, casting a smirk as she gestured to both Bakugou's and my hands and the fact that they were both still connected.

"Seems like you've been having a fun time Y/N~" she giggled, before returning back to Denki's side.

I silently teased her back when I gestured to the fact that she was gripping onto Denki's arm, and we both nodded knowingly.

Our silent conversation was promptly interrupted, however, when Katsuki started protesting something that Kaminari was saying and waving around his arms to prove his point.

And because I was holding onto his hand for balance, I began to wobble on my skates. That was what caused my feet to slide in the opposite directions and my torso to be thrusted forward as I tried to grab onto Katsuki for balance, but ultimately failed and ended up with my butt on the ice.

Katsuki immediately looked down at me with wide eyes and hoisted me up with his arms around my waist, making sure to secure me in his embrace so I wouldn't fall again.

"Sorry, I got distracted," he uttered out.

"It's okay," I reassured, trying to steady myself on his arm.

"Y/N! Convince Bakugou to come hang out with ussss. We're even meeting Kirishima and Mina later for a double date, so guys could join!" Kaminari interrupted.

I quickly looked to Bakugou to try and get a read on what he was feeling. I obviously didn't want to force him to come if he didn't want to hang out with them.

But, his head was turned the other way and he was giving me no indication on what he wanted whatsoever. I turned back to Kaminari and Jirou, who were both giving me the saddest pleading eyes that they could to try and convince me to come. And I really couldn't say no to the look on their faces, it would've been too sad to see their expressions fall.

I looked back to Katsuki again, who was looking my way now, but had a blank look on his face. He was just telling me to make the decision on my own.

I sucked in a breath before answering. "We could hang out with them for a little bit, Katsuki."

I studied his face closely after muttering those words, trying to see if I chose the wrong answer. But he only nodded and turned back to the other two in front of him.

"Fine, we'll come with you to meet the others."

"Yes!!" Kaminari exclaimed as he pumped his arms into the air. "You won't regret it!"

"We're meeting them in about twenty minutes, so you guys can skate for a little bit and we can meet up in the front in fifteen minutes. Is that okay?" Jirou added after Kaminari skipped all the important details.