𝟙𝟞

Katsuki's POV

It was currently dinner and Y/N was sitting between me and Deku, chatting away with him about schoolwork. Honestly, I couldn't even think of a more boring conversation than talking about why none of the teachers assigned homework over the break.

I groaned as I leaned back in my chair, earning a glare from the old hag as she nudged my foot under the table. She was telling me that I had bad manners. I rolled my eyes back at her, stabbing my fork into the green beans in front of me.

At least Y/N was having fun. She was so nervous all morning about my parents, so thankfully she was very comfortable around them.

EVEN IF I LITERALLY TOLD HER THERE WAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

Whatever.

At least Y/N was still sitting next to me. Which meant I was allowed to drape my arm over the back of her chair.

She turned and gave me a funny look, before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Are you jealous?" she asked while batting her eyelashes aggressively.

"No," I replied, crossing my arms.

"Are you sure?"

I groaned as I rolled my eyes, "Yeah I'm sure."

"Then why is Midoriya literally shaking after everytime you look at him?"

"No reason," I smirked.

So he did notice all the glaring, the dumbass was just ignoring it!

She gave me a tired look before leaning back in her chair.

I took that opportunity to narrow my eyes at Deku, who was trying to avert his gaze and focus on his food.

"Ya know honestly," Y/N interrupted. "You guys have some weird ass chemistry going on. You're always looking at each other with sex eyes."

Deku immediately turned red from the side and my eyes widened immediately in response. The rest of the table became quiet too, probably because they heard Y/N's little comment.

I stared at both my parents, wondering what the hell they were gonna make of that statment. Even Deku's mom looked really surprised.

That was until the old hag started laughing uncontrollably.

"Honestly," she said, wiping a tear away. "I've been wondering the same thing ever since they were little."

Deku's mom was even stifling a giggle at the comment, before all three adults practically burst out laughing at the idea. The only people who weren't laughing, were the butt ends of the joke.

"I'm sorry," Y/N tried to contain herself while still giggling. "It was so obvious, I just had to say it."

"This is all your fault Deku!", I announced, glaring at him.

"Wha- No it isn't! You're the one glaring at me all day!"

"No I'm not!"

"You literally are right now!"

Am I really? Wait yeah I am.

"It's still your fault," I answered, rolling my eyes.

"What did I do? I'm just eating dinner!", he argued back as he stood up from his chair.

I followed in suit, answering back with "Because- Because you do!"

"Okay maybe we should stop now," Y/N said, putting her hands between our chests.