THE FIVE GIRLS NEW POWER!CHANGED FATE

Börja om från början

Nozomi:how could you... How could you do this to them?

Hirayuki:i cannot forgive you, what happened karen-san and others. Tezuka-san let's go

Tezuka:yeah

Hirayuki and tezuka take out their deck as they point at them and they doing own pose.

Hirayuki, tezuka:henshin(変身)

then slot the deck in the buckle then reflection came to their and formed to suit transform them into kamen rider ryuki and raia.

Nozomi pinky catch opens and she shouting"pretty cure... "Then she makes a circular motion with her arms while shouting"metamorphose"!flash of light, the light out down to reveal cure dream.

Dream:great power of hope... Cure dream!

Bunbee:whoa now, don't fire off your dream attack in here!our headquarters will be ruined!

Bunbee to start worrying until kawarino assures him he has no reason worry.

Kawarino:bunbee-san, there's no need for you to get so flustered.

They watch as dream is restrained by their friend's.

Dream:huh?!what the?!

Ryuki, raia:dream

Ryuki and raia going to help her, but, kawarino raised energy blaster black with his hand at them landed on the ground as coco and nuts makes an attempt to help dream. But, they gets blocked by bunbee. Kawarino gets in front of cure dream and holds the mask of despair, which he tries to put on her. She struggle but seeing the hope that remains in her.

Kawarino:oh, so you still cling to some last hope. However, what do you intent to achieve all by yourself? Your friend's, as you knew them are gone.

He tells her that her friend's don't like her anymore. She momentarily panics, allowing him put the mask on her when her guard is down.as kamen rider and faires shocked that pretty cure in control of kawarino.

Desparaia:such soothing despair...

Kawarino:despariah-sama, what shall we do with these people?

Despariah:my desire is for one thing the dream collect, and nothing else. Do with them as you please.

Kawarino:as you command.

The cures are all in kawarino control and would do what he wanted.

Kawarino:well then, ladies of pretty cure... This way, please.

Suddenly he forms a hole for them to fall through as kamen rider tried to stand up. But,they get hurt by kawarino.

Ryuki:you girls, don't do it

Natts:come to your sense-nuts!

Coco and nuts go front of pretty cure before someone hold them it was bunbe as he tried to them do not worry about them.

Bunbee:now, now!it's wrong to butt in where you're not wanted, you wanted,you two!

Kawarino:farewell, pretty cure.

Pretty cure going to fall down on hole as they yell at them.

Ryuki:aqua

Raia:lemonade

Nuts:mint!

Coco:dream, rouge

Bunbee:if you guys don't hand over the dream collect without a fuss, I'm gonna toss you in there, too. How about the apple?

Milk:i won't let you-mil!

Milk go front of them as they notice milk was appeared and she grab his head to let them landed on the ground.