Chapter 13

Lebron POV

"SUPRISE!!"

That was the first thing I heard when I opened my eyes. I look at Kyrie in absolute shock.

"Kyrie did you plan this for me?" I ask.

"Well I can't take the credit here Bron. It was actually Wade and CP. My only job was to get you here. " he said shyly.

God how could anyone be this adorable. I grab Kyrie's hand and pulled him into my arms. "Its still important. Thank you so much KyKy." It feels like there's barely anyone in the room at this moment. It's crazy I can get lost in Kyries eyes so quickly.

"Well EXCUSE ME. I invite all these people and I'm getting nothing. What I am to you huh? Chopped liver?" Asked an entertained looking Dwyane and Chris Paul.

We both release each other pretty quickly and I goes over to Dwyane and Chris then hug and dap them up.

"Maybe yall are chopped liver." I jokes.

"Woooow Bron. I mean I know D-wade and I are probably not on the same level of importance as Kyrie but damn man" Chris said with a fake hurt expression.

"Hahaha" I fake laugh. It still kills me a little that I can't tell them what's really going. But I gotta appreciate them from putting this all together. There was only about 50 people here. Not to big not small. For the next couple hours from eating, drinking, and dancing to some throwback music the DJ announced it was time to cut the cake.

While everyone is singing look around lost in thought. I usually my mom and I blow out my birthday candles together but since she's not here I gotta pick someone else. There's a reason why I do this is because if it were for the most important people in my life I wouldn't be here today.

Shit I'm saying all this and I totally ditched Kyrie. 'Wow Bron real fucking smooth.' For all I know someone could be flirting with him. Though these are my friends and family, it doesn't make them total saints. The thought of that makes my blood boil. But I snap out of my inner thoughts to the crowd ending the song and cheering.

"Make a wish Bron." Someone tells from the crowd.

Fuck it.

"I will." I look around the crowd. "Where's Kyrie? "

"He's right here." Steph says while pushing Kyrie towards me with a hard almost border line evil grin.

"Jeez Steph how much did you drink, you don't have to push me that hard." I hear Kyrie grumble.

I smile and grab his hand. "Will you help blow out my candles?"

"Wait really?" He asked in shock.

"Of course. " I replied.

We both turn to the cake and blow out the candles .

I smile and turn to him. "Thanks Ky. "

"No problem." He replied with an adorable smile.

We move back to let the server cut the cake.

"Crap I almost forgot!" Kyrie exclaimed.

Before I could even ask he left my side.

I really hate that feeling. But luckily he came back to me quickly with a box in his hand.

"Here, I almost forgot to give this to you. Happy birthday. " he said.

I open the box to find a a medium length gold chain with Diamonds that spelled out "King 23".

"Woah... Kyrie I..." I stuttered out. To say I'm speechless is an understatement. I'm not the type of person to expect or look for gifts from people. Just from the looks of the chain, it looks like it took sometime. Wait so that means I might have meant something to him before our 'situationship'. Annnnnd here I am getting ahead of myself. I really gotta stop.