~Sequel~

Dinah entered the empty house with a huge sigh of relief. No kids! She took off her shoes and slid into the kitchen. Doing the moonwalk to the fridge, she grabbed fruit and started to create a fruit bowl. After doing that, she made a smoothie and took it upstairs. Next she grabbed some flowers and heard the door open downstairs. Widening her eyes, she ran down the stairs nearly crashing into the wall with her once broken arm. Normani jumped back and checked if Dinah was okay and Dinah smiled.

"These are for you." Dinah nervously laughed.

"Aww, thank you baby. But...dothatagainandI'llactuallyhurt." Normani spoke so quick that Dinah barely understood her.

As they walked upstairs, Dinah carried Normani things and helped her take off her heels.

"How was the hang out with your friends?" Dinah wondered.

"They are your friends too." Normani laughed lightly and Dinah smiled.

"Okay but like, I rarely hang out with them so." Dinah pointed out and Normani smiled softly at her wife.

"What did you plan Dinah?" Normani questioned.

"Huh, why what do you mean?" Dinah asked with a nervous laughter.

"You are being quite chivalrous." Normani noted.

"Aww man, you got me." Dinah admitted as she opened the door to their bedroom.

"My favorite smoothie and a fruit bowl?" Normani raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." Dinah nodded.

"This is a strange thing to have for a snack." Normani muttered.

Dinah did ignore her and put down all of Normani's stuff, she left the room and made her way to the kitchen again. Pulling out some food, she began making the food without messing up. Going back up the stairs carefully with the food, she open the door to see Normani sipping on her smoothie.

"Did you, cook that?" Normani wondered and Dinah nodded.

"Here." Dinah handed Normani the dish and Normani took it hesitantly.

"Thank you?" Normani bit her and picked up the fork.

Taking the first bite, she nearly choked.

"Are you okay?" Dinah asked worryingly.

"It's actually good!" Normani hyped and Dinah pulled a face.

"Don't scare me like that." Dinah put a hand on her heart before sitting down.

After they finished eating and having a long conversation, Dinah gets up again.

"What is it now?" Normani furrowed her eyebrows together confused.

"You'll see." Dinah leaned down and pecked Normani lips.

"Hmm." They both hummed but Dinah pulled away and left the room.

Normani rolled onto their bed with a stretch.

"She looks so cute in that apron, maybe I shouldn't talk to myself." Normani giggled as she gets up.

Walking over into the bathroom, she looked down at her stomach in the mirror. Maybe it wouldn't bad having another child, that's what Normani thought after she left the bed and change into something more comfortable. Once Dinah entered the room again, Normani had just pulled down her shirt then they locked eyes.

"Dessert." Dinah ushered and Normani rolled her eyes.

"Is this a date?" Normani questioned.

"What?" Dinah asked.

"I don't know, it feels like it." Normani grabbed her bowl of ice cream and Dinah bit her lip.

Dinah takes off the apron after sitting down and turned to Normani.

"Did some-" Normani started but Dinah cuts her off.

"You ask a lot of questions." Dinah smiled as she scooped some ice cream on her spoon.

"Wow rude." Normani faked scuffed scaring Dinah.

"No, I didn't mean it like that." Dinah put up her hand in defense and Normani laughs.

"I'm just playing with you, but you are right." Normani waved off and Dinah looked down again.

"I don't get how people can hide rings in ice cream." Dinah says and Normani look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Normani wondered.

Dinah gets up takes Normani's ice cream away setting it down on the nightstand leaving Normani shocked. Dinah looked at Normani and leaned in to peck lips which she allowed her to.

"Normani Kordei." Dinah called and Normani opened her eyes locking eye with her.

"Yes?" Normani answered biting her bottom lip softly.

"Would you marry me?" Dinah asked and Normani raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Normani questioned confusingly because last time she checked she was already married to Dinah.

Dinah pulled out the contracts of their marriage making Normani eyes widened. Dinah tore it into pieces and threw it away. After that it just hit Normani that their marriage is arranged, all for money as well which means they didn't get married for each other.

"Would you be my actual wife, no contracts?" Dinah continued on with her proposal as she got on one knee.

"Dinah..." Normani smiled as she held back her tears but failed miserably.

"I really want to actually marry you, and pour all my feelings in our big kiss." Dinah pulled out the ring and opened the box to show Normani a ring that she loved when she was a child, it shocked her that Dinah actually got it as well as remember something like that.

"Of course I'll marry you." Normani laughed lightly and Dinah smiled happily.

"Is that a yes?" Dinah wanted to clarify.

"Yes it's a yes." Normani clarified.

"Good, I'll feel embarrassed if you said no." Dinah sighed in relief as she slipped on the ring.

"That would be awkward, but I love you too much to say no." Normani cupped Dinah cheeks.

"That's good to know." Dinah muttered as they met in a kiss.

"Now I have a question for you." Normani tells her and Dinah raised an eyebrow.

"If it's to marry me then it's a yes." Dinah stated and Normani shakes her head.

"No...I want to know if you would like to have another child?" Normani wondered.

"If this is you telling me you're pregnant then I can't make a decision-" Dinah started to rambled so Normani decided to cut her off.

"I'm not pregnant, but I'll like to be and have another baby with you." Normani cleared up and Dinah had a goofy smile.

"Okay, let's do it." Dinah nodded.

"How about now?" Normani leaned in and Dinah eyes widened slightly.

"You know I love you too much to say no to you." Dinah mimicked.

"Or you just want to have sex with me." Normani giggled.

"That too." Dinah admitted causing them both to laugh as they fell into a deep kiss.

END :D ty for the journey hope you like this ending lol!!!