𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Start from the beginning

Enzo leads me inside and directs me to my room.

"What about Amira?" I'm not going to abandon her." I declare.

"I have no interest in your friend; she'll have to manage alone."

"You do realize I won't be with you indefinitely." I sigh and roll my eyes.

"You will be staying here as long as I want you to." He doesn't spare me time to respond as he starts approaching a group of men.

"Who's the girl?" One of them inquires. Your worst nightmare.

"It's probably boss's new whore." He guffaws. The fuck.

"She's just another slut I found on the street." Enzo joins in the laughter. How dare he?

I would have loved to beat their asses right now, but Enzo deserves worse. They want slut? I'll give them slut. As they enter one of Enzo's several rooms, I remain silent.

My new room was spacious and luxurious, I'll admit but it's Enzo's. Ugh. Thank God, my stuff has been brought and unpacked. I had a plan in mind.

❥❥❥

Play the song at the top

I put on a rather revealing dress, high heels, and an excessive amount of makeup. This will certainly pique their interest. I entered the room where I saw Enzo walk in earlier with the men. I'm confident, and I can already picture Enzo's outraged expression as I open the door without knocking.

❥❥❥

I start walking towards him right away

I start walking towards him right away. In the room, there were five additional males, all of them were peering at me. Enzo glares at me as if I interrupted something important. Good. He has every right to be pissed off, he deserves to be.

"Maylene," He issues a warning. Everyone's eyes are burning at my body, I can feel it.

"Yes, daddy?" I had a childlike expression. I notice the other men snickering at my remark. Perfect. Instead of waiting for an answer, I take a seat in his lap, my back against his chest.

"Ahem." One of the men clears his throat. I begin twirling a strand of my hair and look at him seductively.

"Maylene, what do you think you're doing?" Enzo speaks loudly in my ear. I smirk. That's exactly what I was looking for.

"Exactly as you requested earlier, daddy," I announce loud enough for the entire room to hear. I sway a little, aware of his growing boner. Oh, he's furious, I smile to myself.

"Get the fuck off me, now."

"Of course, sir," I answered with a grin. I considered leaving but instead chose to approach one of the men. He doesn't look at me until I sit on his lap.