30 - I'll Catch You

En başından başla

"How shitty you made me feel." I shoot Ben's favourite painting on the wall. It's worth close to a quarter million dollars. Well, not anymore.

"You really thought you could change me. Better me, by taking away the things I love and telling the police bullshit lies," I take my knife out and slice the couch open. That's gonna cost a lot to fix.

"We're sorry," Kelly cries out. Tears begin to form in her eyes. Ben on the other hand is scared.

"Take whatever you want. Please just don't hurt us," he pulls his wife into a hug. "Protecting" her.

"Aww how cute. Look who's a scared little bitch now," I repeat the words he used to call me. Everytime I would get in trouble he'd pull out a steak knife and threaten to hurt me when Kelly wasn't around.

I take my gun and point it near him. I pull the trigger, the bullet going right over his head. "I'm not going to kill you Benjamin," I pout walking over to him.

"But I am going to hurt you," as soon as those words left my mouth the door burst open. Chase rushes in and I immediately hide my gun behind my back.

"Hey look, it's my fiancé!" I shout cheerfully. Hopefully he won't kill me.

"Luck, I am going to kill you," Chase says, approaching me. He flashes Kelly and Ben an apologetic smile. Before I can protest I'm thrown over his shoulders. He grabs my crutches and walks towards the door giving me a perfect shot of Kelly and Ben.

I raise my gun and shoot once more causing Kelly to scream out of freight. I giggle at the sound before being tossed around on Chase's shoulder.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry," I laugh as he walks us outside.

"No you aren't," he replies monotonously as he jogs down the steps.

"You're right. I'm not," I laugh as he opens the door. He throws me in the backseat before closing the door and jogging around to the front.

"I'm watching you," Chase says, fixing the mirror so he can receive a clear view of me. He begins driving, keeping his eyes focused on the road and myself. "A guard can't, I can't trust you on your own either. So I'm watching you from now on."

"Can we go out for dinner," I randomly say. I'm hungry.

"No! You're in trouble. You're being punished," he sterns.

"Punished how," I say seductively as I nibble on the long nail of my thumb.

"Luck! I'm being serious. I- are you drunk," he finally asks and I laugh.

"Nooo," I drawl out practically giving him his answer. He can tell when I'm lying.

"We are going home and you're going to stay in your room!" Chase says seriously. I bite my lip holding back a laugh as he drives.

"Alright butttt can we get food first. Pleaseee Chase Face," I beg. He rolls his eyes knowing he can't say no to my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," he huffs out. My cheer shortly turns into a small shriek as he makes a sharp U-turn causing me to tip over. "Put on your seatbelt," he demands.

"Yes sir!" I salute him as I adjust myself and begin putting on my seatbelt.

"Don't do that," he mutters lowly.

"Do what?" I ask confusedly. Until I realize. "Sir," I add carelessly. I smirk right as a low rumble comes from Chase's throat.

•••

"Wake up Luck. We're here," Chase announces. My eyes slowly flicker open and look around. I look out the window to see we're at the same park he proposed to me at. I open my car door and get out smelling the fresh air.