51

San kept his promise. He didn't do anything in the shower besides washing Wooyoung.

When they got out, the younger grabbed a towel, wrapped it around himself and ran off to San's room.

"Hey, Woo, where are you going?", the older yelled after him, worried what Wooyoung had in mind.

When San entered his room, he saw the younger carelessly throwing clothes out of his closet.

"Wooyoung, you could've just asked me to borrow you clothes instead of... completely ruining the system of my well-ordered hoodies", San sighed, but had to smile slightly when he saw Wooyoung struggling with putting on one of these hoodies.

"This one isn't washed yet", he added, pointing at the one Wooyoung was wearing now.

"That doesn't matter, it smells like you, Sannie", the younger giggled, almost disappearing in the oversized hoodie.

He threw himself on San's bed, not bothering that he didn't wear anything under.

"Woo, you can also borrow boxers from me...", San suggested. He tried so hard to not look at his friend laying on his bed half naked.

"No, thank you. It's comfy like this", Wooyoung mumbled and crawled under San's blanket.

San's mind started wandering to places it definitely shouldn't. Wooyoung maybe wasn't as drunk as before the shower, but he still didn't sober up fully. And San wouldn't use this situation to get him back. Even though, this was all he wanted.

Wooyoung made it so hard for him to resist.

"Sannie~~", a whine came from the bed.

"Mmmh?", San replied, pulled back into reality by Wooyoung's voice.

"Come hereeeee, I want you to touch me."

San choked on air. "You want what??"

"Touch me, pleaseee. Cuddle with me."

Of course, Wooyoung didn't allude to any dirty things. He just wanted someone to hug him.

San swallowed hard, then he joined Wooyoung in the bed. Carefully, he sneaked his hands around the younger's waist and started playing with the hoodie.

Wooyoung faced San and looked up at him with puppy eyes. "Closer."

"What?", cuddling any closer was almost impossible at this point, so San was confused about what the smaller boy meant.

"Closer!", Wooyoung demanded, his voice not slurring at all as if he was sober. He pulled at San's shoulder and pressed himself against the taller until they could feel their breaths fanning over each other's faces.

"I can't say if you're desperate for cuddles or for me", San chuckled slightly with an amused look on his face.

Wooyoung seemed to be deeply thinking about something for a short moment.

"For you", he then blurted out and softly laid his lips on San's. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds until Wooyoung pulled away again. "I'm desperate for you."

"You're drunk-"

"No. I mean, yes, kind of, but not that drunk anymore that I can't realize what's happening. I can feel."

"What are you feeling?"

"The little tingelings again. You know, it always appears when I am with you...", Wooyoung buried his face in San's chest, ears turning red with embarrassment.

"But when you feel like this with me, then why did you give up on us right after we got together?" San didn't want to ask this question, but he knew they had to talk things out, otherwise they wouldn't be able to ever get back together again.

"I already said because my parents expect me to marry a woman. I'm not gay, San", Wooyoung replied harshly.

"I can't believe that you're still holding onto this. Do you even believe yourself?"

"San, don't push it-"

"But we have to talk about this, Wooyoung. We both like each other and I think- I hope, we still do, so I want to know what the problem is here", San interrupted him.

"I said: Don't. push. it. I'm tired."
With these words, Wooyoung aggressively pulled away from the hug and turned around to face the wall.

He heard the older sigh behind his back. „Then, we'll talk about it tomorrow because eventually we have to."

"Goodnight, Wooyoung."

———————————
this chapter: 📈📉

———————————this chapter: 📈📉

I'm so glad Wooyoung is there for San, hugs him and gives him comfort