25 (M)

"How did you mean it then?", San whispered, unconsciously moving closer to him.

"I meant that... I want to be your b- your friend. I want to be your friend", Wooyoung mumbled and shyly looked away.

He slapped himself inwardly. Why the fuck did he stumble over his own words. He was just about to say he wanted to be San's boyfriend.

What the hell?

He was straight. Why did such thoughts cross his mind so suddenly?

"You want to be my friend? Well, then let's be friends", San chuckled slightly.

"But stop with the sexual jokes. I know you don't mean it and even if you do, stop it. I don't want that", Wooyoung spoke confidently. 

"Okay."

Okay? That's all?

"Are you serious?", Wooyoung asked confused. He turned around and met eyes with San.

"I am. If it makes you uncomfortable then I'll try to stop."

"You'll... try?", Wooyoung whispered. Their faces were so close to each other, that a paper would've barely fit in between.

"You make it really hard for me to hold back, Jung Wooyoung. But I'll try my best", he said, smirking a little.

A pink color appeared on Wooyoung's cheeks.

Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush. Why the fuck are you blushing?

"So, then... we're friends now?", he asked with a small, trembling voice.

"If that's what you want us to be...", San whispered lowly, coming even closer.

That's when Wooyoung finally snapped out of it.

Abruptly, he backed away from San, standing up in a hurry.

"W-well then, I... have to go to class now"

"Meet me at lunch", San yelled after him when he quickly stumbled away.

~~~

Wooyoung rushed into the cafeteria after his second class. To his own surprise he couldn't stop thinking about San during the lesson.

He was so desperate to see him again.

Wooyoung saw San the moment he entered the room. He sat at their usual table with his friends Jongho, Mingi and Hongjoong.

"Sannie!", Wooyoung yelled enthusiastically while running towards San.

"Hi, Woo", San said laughing, while catching Wooyoung who had so much speed from running that he couldn't stop in time and crushed right into San.
"Woah, slowly slowly, little Woo."

"Did someone wear a cow costume in your class or why are you so enthusiastic?", Jongho asked while munching on his cucumber sandwich.

"Not this again", Mingi groaned.

"When will you ever stop with this, Jongho?", Hongjoong asked. "Are you obsessed with cows or what?"