36

I recommend listening to the song "Another Love" by Tom Odell while reading this.

I did this when I wrote the chapter and it really hits different.

San needed an eternity to finally arrive.

Actually, he only needed a few minutes, but even this little time felt like forever to Wooyoung.

Don't get him wrong. It wasn't like he was desperate to finally see San again. No, Wooyoung just got scared by Yeosang's words and the lightening outside.

"Woah- you created a whole new sun", San said when he entered Wooyoung's apartment.

He was referring to all the lamps which lit up the entire apartment.

"Do I look like I'd sit inside of here ALONE and WITHOUT a light on??", Wooyoung asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest and looking at San offended.

"No, but you know... ONE lamp would've been enough."

"You don't tell me what to do", Wooyoung answered, angrily stepping closer to San.

"I thought you were here to protect me. Instead, you just make unnecessary comments about my lamp situation and-",

Wooyoung wasn't done with his bickering, but San interrupted him by violently pushing him against the door, pinning his hands above his head with one hand and putting the other beside his head on the door.

"Sorry, Woo, but... lamp situation sounds kinda inappropriate considering the fact that you did some sexual things with me before", San whispered into Wooyoung's ear.

"I- I didn't-", he wanted to come up with a quick-witted response, but the words got stuck in his throat and just wouldn't come out of his mouth.

Wooyoung knew it was wrong, but the way San dominated him made him feel the weird tingelings in his stomach again.

"You didn't WHAT, baby?", San came a step closer, so that their chests were touching each other.

"I- I didn't-, I mean-", Wooyoung stammered. He swallowed deeply, then put his hands on San's chest and pushed him away a little to get some space in between them.

"I'm straigh-", he panted. It felt like he couldn't breathe easily anymore.

"Stop. I know what you want to say, but please don't. I know, okay?", San said, suddenly backing away himself.

"I need to use the bathroom real quick", Wooyoung mumbled, looking at the floor embarrassed.

He rushed into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. With a deep sigh he let himself sink to the floor and leaned his back against the door.

Why is he doing this to me? Why do I feel so weird every time he is around me? And why do I miss him already after a few hours of not seeing him?

Wooyoung was so confused, until suddenly a thought crossed his mind.

What if I'm not as straight as I thought? Maybe I'm gay-

Wooyoung shook his head hastily, trying to get this absurd thought out of his mind. That wasn't possible. He liked pussy. A lot.

But he also liked San. Kinda.

I could be bi-

Wooyoung bit down at his lip and hit his forehead with his flat hand. He didn't want to believe it. He wanted to deny it, even though deep down he knew that it was right. He was bi. Attracted to women and men.